• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wtf, A Flying Tampon From Nowhere Landed On My Head,Witness Is A Black Cat.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
The severe lack of knowledge of how a tampon looks like simply amazes me when some of these guys drivel endlessly about how knowledgeable they are about women.

Soon, someone will post a picture of a bra and start a thread insisting that a G-string panty has fallen on his head while walking under a block of flats.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The severe lack of knowledge of how a tampon looks like simply amazes me when some of these guys drivel endlessly about how knowledgeable they are about women.

Soon, someone will post a picture of a bra and start a thread insisting that a G-string panty has fallen on his head while walking under a block of flats.

good evening sister. there are several incidence of sinkie men who have been banging the wrong hole on their matrimonial nights. they realize their folly when doctors advise that their wives are not conceiving because they are still (vaginal) virgins but no longer (anal) virgins. :biggrin:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
good evening sister. there are several incidence of sinkie men who have been banging the wrong hole on their matrimonial nights. they realize their folly when doctors advise that their wives are not conceiving because they are still (vaginal) virgins but no longer (anal) virgins. :biggrin:

Good Morning brother. :smile:

Haha. That, I assume must be some of these "keyboard sex warriors" that I commonly see here. :smile:

I am "naughty" today as it is my last day of work for the rest of this year. Hooray!

Have a nice day :smile:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Tampons good for nose bleeds too :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:p

one looks like the in-step of my shoe and the other one is real handy during cny...do we pull the end or just light it, and is that a sparkler or a boom-pak of a cracker :confused::p

when a string is hanging out of the altar of men's entrapment, yank it! it may go "pop!"

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

heck! this must be from anaemic grand ma :eek:

when a string is hanging out of the altar of men's entrapment, yank it! it may go "pop!"
many a man have perished when worshipping at this altar and I dread to yank this string, as along with the weasel, a godawful stench emanates with the bottled-up gasses when this thingy goes unchanged.....but I don't mind pussy farts as they are a welcome distraction and can help me go the distance :p

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
many a man have perished when worshipping at this altar and I dread to yank this string, as along with the weasel, a godawful stench emanates with the bottled-up gasses when this thingy goes unchanged.....but I don't mind pussy farts as they are a welcome distraction and can help me go the distance :p

The pussy say Whaaat.....

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
seriously about this once in a blue moon occurrence of a flying sanitary pad and the black cat as a witness,all i am asking from you guys and gals whether this is a good or bad sign and only few give sincere opinion but most of them are all dirty ideas/opinions..no wonder my luck is so bad that i feel like tearing up the lottery ticket and eat it up.

2015-12-17 22.05.18 (2).jpg
2015-12-17 22.05.18.jpg

It means u going to buy something very tang poon soon
U will spend a lot of money.

Bro,you are spot on,lta has sent me a letter last month reminding me it is time for my car to retire.
to renew coe for another 5/10yrs will cost me $30/60k plus.

heck! this must be from anaemic grand ma[/B] :eek:

alamak bro ah ma still got use sanitary pad meh?

that's a feminine pad. this is a tampon.

View attachment 24937

bro thats not a tampon,its firecracker lah.

Good Morning brother. :smile:

Haha. That, I assume must be some of these "keyboard sex warriors" that I commonly see here. :smile:

I am "naughty" today as it is my last day of work for the rest of this year. Hooray!

Have a nice day :smile:

hi claire you're naughty indeed..you must be damn good in bed!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wtf...no joke just happened only..park my car and was walking towards ntuc to buy some bread near my pigeon hole when a tampon from nowhere landed on my head and drop onto the floor...i was quite shock and look up to the sky to see where it came from and can only see clothes hanging on bamboo poles from the pigeon holes windows..bloody hell...a black cat nearby is my only witness and when i ask the cat what does this mean..it ran away..

The tampon.

The black cat.

Year 2015 has not been very good maybe its a sign for better things to come in 2016..or
Anyone here can help me to interpret whether this is a good or bad omen..
many thanks in advance.

Must get Kate Spade MP to investigate she's good at this!

she'll go floor to floor take DNA samples of ladies right above!!

in no time the culprit will be arrested! Horray!