• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Y Was Dat Thread On Yaya NUS Student Vs Ah Beng Mover Deleted? ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as per title ...

stil saw it a moment ago on a search ... clicked on it n it said gone! ...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think the said "businessman" is a grassroot and PA leader.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Waaaaaa businessman come to read in SBF ah . . . . so famous

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Questions:

1. Does this mean that Mr Businessman has now developed some self awareness and realized he was wrong in not replying to the student and starting a tirade instead? :rolleyes::biggrin:

2. "Settled privately between the two" - The "two" refer to Mr Businessman and Mr Student or Mr Businessman and Ms Forum Owner? :p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow so easy bow down to the request of some unknown businessman.I guess next time Ministry of internal affairs subpoena sbf forums for all the member information can prepare to go in sit already.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why delete a goot tread? it not often samster sit down n discuss something meaningful...how business shd be run...:biggrin::biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Wow so easy bow down to the request of some unknown businessman.I guess next time Ministry of internal affairs subpoena sbf forums for all the member information can prepare to go in sit already.

The issue is one of privacy which I respect.

The screen grabs are private conversations between two individuals. They should not be broadcast to the whole world.

The businessman's screen grab included the student's phone number as well.

When he realised he had done the wrong thing, he emailed me.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The issue is one of privacy which I respect.

The screen grabs are private conversations between two individuals. They should not be broadcast to the whole world.

The businessman's screen grab included the student's phone number as well.

When he realised he had done the wrong thing, he emailed me.

Oi Leong, do you still allow upskirt pictures in the Sister forum?