• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie To Divorce ..MGTOW is the best!!!!

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
The FBI must have very free to have the time to investigate people with domestic problems.

I often hear my neighbours screaming at their kids. Maybe next time I should call the police?

This is one way the feminist female in USA get back at their ex-lover. In this case, it is the ex-husband.

That is why more and more western men are going mgtow, especially the young ones.

Why screw up your life by the unfair marriage laws?

The feminist and unfair marriage laws is organised by the elite and a step to attain the New World Order.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you stay in private condo or landed property, you will hear much less of such screaming, if any.......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Coming soon.......

I live in a condo. There might be less shouting but kids are kids, & they can drive their parents up the wall.

Condo residents are not saints I sometimes hear the residents in the next condo arguing, or the residents of my condo yacking and laughing around the pool at 4am, moving furniture at odd times, ... That is probably why Sporeans prefer to live on pte property if they can afford to.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is one way the feminist female in USA get back at their ex-lover. In this case, it is the ex-husband.

That is why more and more western men are going mgtow, especially the young ones.

Why screw up your life by the unfair marriage laws?

The feminist and unfair marriage laws is organised by the elite and a step to attain the New World Order.

At least in the US you ca have pre-nuptial agreements with your partner. Brad Pitt probably didn't think he would need one:o

In Spore husbands are screwed because of the "women's charter". A pre-nup is not recognised unless you are an angmo couple who've made the agreement before coming to Spore & both parties agree to abide by the terms of the pre-nup.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least in the US you ca have pre-nuptial agreements with your partner. Brad Pitt probably didn't think he would need one:o

In Spore husbands are screwed because of the "women's charter". A pre-nup is not recognised unless you are an angmo couple who've made the agreement before coming to Spore & both parties agree to abide by the terms of the pre-nup.

what i read is that the pre-nup is useless too in USA.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Choose the right person with good moral values to be your life partner. Work hard at keeping your marriage alive. Too many sinkies and samsters spend their time whining, seeking out affairs or looking for hookers.

You should pick the late Ah Gong and Ah Ma as your role model. That way, you will prosper, your marriage will last a lifetime and your kids will turn out to be top government scholars. Ah Gong and Ah Ma are role models for my family.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only has Angelina Jolie filed for divorce from Brad Pitt, she has accused him of hitting the children...

[video=youtube;EK9T9Nh1KEE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK9T9Nh1KEE[/video]

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Choose the right person with good moral values to be your life partner. Work hard at keeping your marriage alive. Too many sinkies and samsters spend their time whining, seeking out affairs or looking for hookers.

You should pick the late Ah Gong and Ah Ma as your role model. That way, you will prosper, your marriage will last a lifetime and your kids will turn out to be top government scholars. Ah Gong and Ah Ma are role models for my family.

Well said.

I don't think their marriage is all lovey and dovey, but they both have a commitment to make it last . indeed , in this day and age, theirs is hard to find.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In the old days marriages were actually more like a corporate mergers of families. In fact there were many arranged marriages where the couple had very little to say about it.

Husbands would fool around & wives would close one eye, as long as they were not inconvenienced by it.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Charlie Biggus Dickkus ended his masterpiece with the hero, Pips, boldly dumping the girl and going MGTOW, but was persuaded by his good friend to change the ending to an ambiguous one which was duly interpreted by the swinish multitude to mean "they lived happily ever after".

PS: Don't waste your time reading books, I got gist of the story in less than one hour and enjoyed watching the film. There is an audio book on youtube and it is NINE HOURS long without any break for toilet, etc.

[video=youtube;FGFnor_V_Dg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGFnor_V_Dg[/video]