• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Notice found at SPF notice board: Malay is not the national language

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So proud of the msg writer

12313946_1073819002651229_5590727810501533658_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/theonlinecitizen/posts/10153790514848501

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very well written. If it's the national language it would have been taught in schools etc. Might as well abolish it in the constitution.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
The writer is out to insult the Yalams, either that or his English is poor, as English is the official language of Singapore and Malay is the National Language, obviously doesn't know the difference.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The writer is out to insult the Yalams, either that or his English is poor, as English is the official language of Singapore and Malay is the National Language, obviously doesn't know the difference.

He knows la he just wants it to change to english.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very well written. If it's the national language it would have been taught in schools etc. Might as well abolish it in the constitution.

It was taught in Schools, maybe you just crawled out of a hole.....I did Malay , as a compulsory non-examination subject in Primary & Secondary Schools. We were classified into , two categories when we enrolled for Primary One - English, Chinese, Malay ( non examination), English, Malay & the other English, Tamil & Malay ( non examination) or there were those taking, English, Malay, Tamil ( non examination). I had passes in Malay & later went on to take a Malay Language Certificate , in case I need to work for the civil service....but I never made use of Malay only to read, understand, converse a little..

We have four National Languages here, English, Chinese, Malay & Tamil ( Indian)....now we have, Singlish, Chindish, Chinese mixed with rubbish) Indish, Malay, tamil ( few Indian) speaks these...plus Hindi, Tagalog, Bengali, Myanmar, Indonesian....ha ha ha

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was taught in Schools, maybe you just crawled out of a hole.....I did Malay , as a compulsory non-examination subject in Primary & Secondary Schools. We were classified into , two categories when we enrolled for Primary One - English, Chinese, Malay ( non examination), English, Malay & the other English, Tamil & Malay ( non examination) or there were those taking, English, Malay, Tamil ( non examination). I had passes in Malay & later went on to take a Malay Language Certificate , in case I need to work for the civil service....but I never made use of Malay only to read, understand, converse a little..

We have four National Languages here, English, Chinese, Malay & Tamil ( Indian)....now we have, Singlish, Chindish, Chinese mixed with rubbish) Indish, Malay, tamil ( few Indian) speaks these...plus Hindi, Tagalog, Bengali, Myanmar, Indonesian....ha ha ha

You must be damn old to have gone through this.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The chap must be an ft poodle and frustrated with the majority poodle speaking melayu.....
Melayu is the lingua Franca for poodles

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Isn't it enshrined we have 4 official or national languages? English, Malay, Mandarin, Tamil?

Of of course shitskins not happy and will prefer more like Hindi, Malyalam etc

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are a confused nation,we have a population that comprises of 70 percent chinks,21percent malay,9percent indian.zero caucasians and our lingua fraca is english.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Understanding Malay is important.

i want to know when the Indons or Malays yell "let's chop off Chinese pigs' heads" again.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

i want to know when the Indons or Malays yell "let's chop off Chinese pigs' heads" again.

Learning mandarin didn't stop chink pride sinkies from getting their carrot heads chopped by the Mainlanders. :rolleyes:

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's funny that Malay is Sinkieland's national language yet at least 70% of Sinkies don't know how to speak or read Malay, and don't even know what they are singing in the national anthem. I think the system should be changed to make all Sinkie kids learn some Malay as a third language in primary and secondary schools.

But instead Mandarin is becoming the more important language. In my youngest kid's school, there's some Malays and Indians taking Chinese class as second language with my kid.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's funny that Malay is Sinkieland's national language yet at least 70% of Sinkies don't know how to speak or read Malay, and don't even know what they are singing in the national anthem. I think the system should be changed to make all Sinkie kids learn some Malay as a third language in primary and secondary schools.

But instead Mandarin is becoming the more important language. In my youngest kid's school, there's some Malays and Indians taking Chinese class as second language with my kid.

Malay regardless of whether is it our national language, is a fucking useless language. Learn for fuck.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The writer of this notice board should be charged for treason or making seditious statement and sent back to wherever he came from Nanning, guangzhou or fuzhou.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malay regardless of whether is it our national language, is a fucking useless language. Learn for fuck.

malay is the language of the archipelago spoken by javanese, kadazan dusuns, sulus, menangkabaus, balinese, dayaks, pattanis, champas(of cambdia and southern vietnam). only retarded china babis cannot speak the language after living in the archipelago for generations.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

malays don't say chop off chinese pig's head. its too long. They just curse "chinababi". its more appropriate and shorter.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...yet at least 70% of Sinkies don't know how to speak or read Malay, and don't even know what they are singing in the national anthem...

Those locals born in sinkie land knew how to sing the national anthem in Malay ... Malay is one of the languages taught in school...only imported foreign shits do not know how to sing the national anthem in Malay and yet they are given the red IC. The madness of the pappies ..

The national anthem is a beautiful song and it brings back all memories of a struggling sinkie land when sung. Nowadays, the foreign imported shits just do not have any sentimental attachment to this beautiful national anthem. Yet, the pappies regard them as gems and locals as dung.