• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex-girlfriend charge $17,885 and he hasn't tasted her pussy yet.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GIRLFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME & INVOICED ME $17,885 FOR WASTING HER TIME

Submitted by farhan on Mon, 07/12/2015 - 6:37pm
girlfriend_ex_bill_invoice_time_wasted_lost_singapore_breakup.jpg

Dear Editors,
I received a big surprise today in my letter box. It was a incredible letter from my ex-girlfriend who broke up with me a few weeks ago. I thought we were both nursing our hearts and needed time to cool off. Little did I know she was plotting against me and wanted to demand compensation from me.

In her letter, she listed down ten reasons for wanting to break up with, most of it was blamed on my character flaws and how I did not live up to her expectations. Because of these reasons which were totally my fault, she said that I needed to compensate her for the time she spent with me. We were together for just six months and she wants me to pay her for the time she lost.

She divided her $2,500 monthly salary into an hourly wage of $15 per hour. Multiply this hourly wage with the average 40 hours were spent together every week. After her superb mathematics, she announced that I owed her $14,400 and I should be man enough to pay her this compensation. She told me I should treat this as a goodwill gift so that we can still remain friends and she will always say nice things about our time together.

On top of this per hour billing, she printed out her credit card statements and demanded I pay for all the dates which she so kindly paid for during our time together. This added up to another $3,485.

In total, my crazy ex-girlfriend wanted me to pay her $17,885 for our short 6 months relationship. I am shocked and have no idea how to respond to such incredible demands. Is this what girls are demanding of your partners even if things do not work out?

What would you do if you in my shoes?

Chong Hao
A.S.S. Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.comhttp://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/girlfriend-broke-me-invoiced-me-17885-wasting-her-time
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this is fair. women cannot be waiting for decades before someone wants to marry her. She has to get hitched quickly before expiration date. those with no balls to get married, please don't waste ladies time.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If u havent tasted her pussy after six months,suffice to say ur time has been wasted or ur a gentleman waist holder like chootchiew.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Could this writer be our forumer brother chootchiew?

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy should throw her invoice in the trash and tell her to go fuck herself for wasting his time :p

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless he is earning lower than she is, which then make him a real failure in life, he should use the same computation to ask her to pay him for his time.

So simple also must ask others what to do, Guess he is confirmed a failure. How to handle ladies/Wife in future?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aya so simple just take all the credit card payments he spent on her and also per hour rates based on his income and invoice her back lah, he should be ahead.