• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where is the best place in Winter for travel?

Trentbolt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello guys,

I am new member into this forum. Just opened my account here. I would like to know about the best place in Winter for travel.

Do you have any ideas where should to go?

Thanks a lot!

kaufen

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say the Algarve in Portugal. It's a warmer climate, pretty much as far south as you can get. Even though it's January the beaches there are great for strolling along. The best part is you will see more of the locals then you will the tourist crowd since it's a hot spot in the summer. I went early spring and loved it. I got a room in a shared apartment for 13 Euros a night. I've heard it's even cheaper than that. Nobody was on the beach when I went so I could just walk around and explore without trouble.

I really suggest going there and don't worry about accomodations there will be someone to meet you at the bus stop I'm sure.

Good Luck

Trentbolt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am from Asia. So I would like to know about Asia more. If know please tell me about a good travel place.

Marliano

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey me too from Asia. If you want to visit in Bangladesh then i'll recommend you to go Sundarbans and Cox's Bazar. I think you'll be glad. lol

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
First, have to ask: What winter activity would you like to indulge in? Skiing? Skating? Ice-fishing? Snowmobiling? (YES!!!) During winter, road travel can be hazardous, so mobility will be somewhat restricted. Once you arrive at a town/resort, you may be restricted to that locale for some time. Recently a group of friends of mine went Dog-Sledding. No skills needed. No age-limitation. Just sit down, and cling-on. Available in many Canadian towns (or rather, out-of-town).

Cheers!

Hello guys,

I am new member into this forum. Just opened my account here. I would like to know about the best place in Winter for travel.

Do you have any ideas where should to go?

Thanks a lot!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for winter travel, i would recommend banff for skiing, snowboarding, and sex in the hot springs.

Marliano

Alfrescian
Loyal
Travel isn't a bad idea at all. But I would like to celebrate it with of my family members together.

dolphinnagra

1. Jaipur Circuit: Jaipur - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
2. Manali Circuit: Manali - Kullu - Kasol – Rohtang – Solang
3. Goa Circuit: North Goa – Panjim – South Goa
4. North East Circuit: Shillong - Mokokchung - Imphal - Kaziranga National Park
5. Chennai Circuit: Chennai - Pondicherry - Mahabalipuram - Thanjevur - Madumalai - Yercaud
6. Uttarakhand Circuit: Nainital - Mussoorie - Auli - Corbett National Park
7. Rajasthan Wildlife Circuit: Alwar - Ranthambore - Bharatpur
8. Delhi Circuit: Delhi - Mathura - Agra
9. Gujarat Circuit: Ahmedabad - Kutch - Gir
10. Dharamsala Circuit: Dharamsala - Mcleodganj
Best Hotel in Agra

these are b

clayts

Where I always go for some winter sun... Antigua. February time is the best time to go as in the Summer its their hurricane season and thats never good.

archcherub

Alfrescian
Loyal
i would say Japan is a good place for winter holidays.
cosy and nice. with tons of great food.
and of course nice and polite people.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best place in the world for winter is Iceland lah. Get to see the Aurora Borealis, soak in the Blue Lagoon and get lost in the wilderness.

househusband

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'd say Japan. Lots of attractions, good food, etc. If you're looking for winter activities like skiing, sledding, better explore North America. Hope this helps!

mandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'd say Japan. Lots of attractions, good food, etc. If you're looking for winter activities like skiing, sledding, better explore North America. Hope this helps!

I agree with Japan. New Zealand's great too. I just wonder how the winter conditions are in Finland. I watched a documentary and it seems like it's too chilly bordering on dangerous for people like me who's used to tropical weather to survive. I'd still want to come visit though.