• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Highly placed DBS FT implicated in sensational murder/fraud case in India

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
News just in from a close mate in Dubai.

Turns out some indian media tycoon and his third wife (Peter & Indrani Mukerjea) are now behind bars for involvement in the brutal murder of her daughter (Sheena Bora) from an incident where she was raped by her stepfather as a teen :*: Apparently this bitch told her current husband that Sheena was her younger sister. (how fucked up is that?!)

Anyway, turns out this lovely couple set up a media company that raised almost 200 million usd from various venture investors…guess what ….even temasek bought 20% with our hard earned cash. Temasek later sold their stake (no prizes for guessing how much they lost) as the company was tanking.

But, I digress.

Now, this couple stands accused by India's FBI equivalent agency of siphoning off around 20 Million SGD from investors funds and depositing it in a HSBC account in Singapore opened in Sheena Bora's name.

Now get this: the woman who helped open the account in Singapore with the stolen funds was none other than Indrani Mukerjea's good friend -- an individual by the name of Gayatri Ahuja, who is currently a VP at DBS Bank in Private Banking reporting directly to Tan Su Shan, Head of DBS Private Banking. Ms. Ahuja has been at DBS since 2005.

https://sg.linkedin.com/in/gayatri-ahuja-72744a4

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-peter-mukerjea-indrani-siphoned-off-funds-from-inx-through-sheena-bora-s-account-alleges-cbi-2149255

Individuals who work in the high net worth private banking industry need to have integrity and character that is beyond reproach.

Helping to open a bank account set up with criminally acquired funds makes this woman an accessory to the wrongdoing.

I wonder if DBS is even aware of this bullshit going on under their noses. I also find it interesting that this FT opened the accounts in HSBC (maybe so her employers at DBS would never know the unsavoury characters/murderers she calls her friends.

It would say a lot about DBS if they knew and chose to keep quiet rather than take the correct action to uphold the high standards of integrity that the Singapore financial system is known for.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything has been cleared by Compliance. For other media enquiries, please direct them to Investor Relations.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I emailed a couple of freelance journos who do stories at business insider etc….they don't recall this ever being mentioned...we'll see if that is indeed the case.

Bankers and dirty money…hardly a new angle….but something this nasty would make for good reading.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything has been cleared by Compliance. For other media enquiries, please direct them to Investor Relations.

And btw fuck Compliance…who the fuck are they anyway?

This chick is a material witness (and possibly complicit until proven otherwise).

She will be called upon to testify and when she does she will be sullying the good name of dbs by association.

Investor relations? Fuck them too. This needs to be discussed in the public domain to assure the good citizens of Singapore that all is squeaky clean with their top financial institutions….how can we be expected to do business with a bank that harbours someone who is involved in something so shady?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
News just in from a close mate in Dubai.

Now, this couple stands accused by India's FBI equivalent agency of siphoning off around 20 Million SGD from investors funds and depositing it in a HSBC account in Singapore opened in Sheena Bora's name.

Now get this: the woman who helped open the account in Singapore with the stolen funds was none other than Indrani Mukerjea's good friend -- an individual by the name of Gayatri Ahuja, who is currently a VP at DBS Bank in Private Banking reporting directly to Tan Su Shan, Head of DBS Private Banking. Ms. Ahuja has been at DBS since 2005.

https://sg.linkedin.com/in/gayatri-ahuja-72744a4

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-peter-mukerjea-indrani-siphoned-off-funds-from-inx-through-sheena-bora-s-account-alleges-cbi-2149255

Individuals who work in the high net worth private banking industry need to have integrity and character that is beyond reproach.

Helping to open a bank account set up with criminally acquired funds makes this woman an accessory to the wrongdoing.

I wonder if DBS is even aware of this bullshit going on under their noses. I also find it interesting that this FT opened the accounts in HSBC (maybe so her employers at DBS would never know the unsavoury characters/murderers she calls her friends.

It would say a lot about DBS if they knew and chose to keep quiet rather than take the correct action to uphold the high standards of integrity that the Singapore financial system is known for.

I am vindicated in my belief that f trash ah nehs are criminals!!! Remember the newscaster who was fuckinng a pinay colleague Alexandro..............charged with attempted rape of another colleague & jailed, thereafter disappeared to another cuntry with same dorks!!

I

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All enquiries should be directed to Karen Ngui, Managing Director and Head Group Strategic Marketing & Communications .

She is a foreign talent from Malaysia who has yet to take up citizenship after more than 25 years in Singapore, working in Chase, OUB,
Stanchart and DBS. Thanks again to the 70%

Last edited:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am now reading that the top cop investigating this case was booted off for expanding the scope of this investigation from murder into financial wrongdoing. He was demanding a probe into the singapore account containing the vast sums of money, rumour has it that a big corporate house in India is involved…hmmmm, hardly surprising.

http://www.emirates247.com/news/sheena-bora-case-mystery-of-rakesh-maria-transfer-deepens-2015-09-10-1.603079

Hey Mojito, has this been cleared by Compliance as well?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am now reading that the top cop investigating this case was booted off for expanding the scope of this investigation from murder into financial wrongdoing. He was demanding a probe into the singapore account containing the vast sums of money, rumour has it that a big corporate house in India is involved…hmmmm, hardly surprising.

http://www.emirates247.com/news/sheena-bora-case-mystery-of-rakesh-maria-transfer-deepens-2015-09-10-1.603079

Hey Mojito, has this been cleared by Compliance as well?

It is what it is. If there has been any wrongdoing, it is because Compliance was sloppy. Nothing to do with the rainmakers, no.