• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah Singapore participated in G20 summit!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aye Sai Man! Malaysia leh? Hee hee!

ap_278192844758.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
something wrong with the picture,xi jinping should be in the middle,obama on left and putin on right and the three of them linking arms and tap dancing to putin on the ritz.

[video=youtube;-PMLs4usPDc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PMLs4usPDc[/video]

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all don't like this laugh at him leh.

Can see he already damn tulan Liow, kena stand in corner, almost cannot make it into the photo if photographer did not use wide-angle lens!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls don't b mountain tortoise. No big deal. All summit do send out invites to sit in. Asian meeting also includes usa Japan n china

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why is pinky showing such a sour face? Is it because he's not the centre of attention? In fact based on where he is standing it's almost as if his presence in there isn't even wanted/needed which is correct. I mean what significance does singapore have on the world stage.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screw you putin!!!!i asked my idol to take a selfie with me earlier and this jerk refused!!!!what a insensitive prick,u hurt my feelings!!!!screw you im going to unfriend you on facebook and twitter.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stand in corner no problem. Some lady got cut out of picture too. But no state flag? You know, like oh we were not expecting you. Teehee!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Peesai is known to punch above her weight, very impressive. Just hope no one punches back.

Cheers!

LHL begged China and India to give Sinkapore an invitation. It is a one-time thing. To get this one, sinkapore gave India free hand in shipping its people to work here and gave China the same.

What is LHL going to give next to secure another invitation for Sinkapore? Maybe, give Ho Jinx away?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL begged China and India to give Sinkapore an invitation. It is a one-time thing. To get this one, sinkapore gave India free hand in shipping its people to work here and gave China the same.

What is LHL going to give next to secure another invitation for Sinkapore? Maybe, give Ho Jinx away?

he will beg japan next to invite him to the g20 summit,please Abe!!!!ill suck yo dick!!!!