• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ask moderator: Why is a thread by Longist about Msian Chinese stirring shit in forum.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moved to trivia section?

It is not all cursing only in that thread and contains many views and comments by Longist as well as other forummers.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ask moderator: Why is a thread by Longist about Msian Chinese stirring shit in fo

OH i dunno in case you cannot see that nigger had been insulting every single reply to him calling their parents whores and starting new threads and pming members for any post he deems as insulting to him. :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ask moderator: Why is a thread by Longist about Msian Chinese stirring shit in fo

OH i dunno in case you cannot see that nigger had been insulting every single reply to him calling their parents whores and starting new threads and pming members for any post he deems as insulting to him. :rolleyes:

Not for this thread. In addition, he did explain his analysis well on how the Msian Chinese been stirring shit in spore forums.

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Limpeh is very against Chinese dogs syndrome dogs such as narong wongwan, looneytan, that star wars trilogy multiple clone dog, that multi-clone illegal bookie etc etc...............

But Limpeh is also very against the malaysian-chinese FTs dogs. This cunning devious chew hu kias together witn their shameless s'porean spouses always protecting them and attacking anyone forummer that criticize malaysian-chinese for stiring sh-it in s'pore online forums.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Limpeh is very against Chinese dogs syndrome dogs such as narong wongwan, looneytan, that star wars trilogy multiple clone dog, that multi-clone illegal bookie etc etc...............

But Limpeh is also very against the malaysian-chinese FTs dogs. This cunning devious chew hu kias together witn their shameless s'porean spouses always protecting them and attacking anyone forummer that criticize malaysian-chinese for stiring sh-it in s'pore online forums.

I am against jiu hu kia after they smeared and harmed me in many ways. Prior to that I was like the many other Sporeans who think Spore & Msia same family. That's why I totally agree with you on your analysis of them. My exact sentiments.

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another thing, the policy of grouping malaysian FTs/foreign workers as exactly the same as singapore citizens in HDB whole flat rental quota is a disgrace and huge error.

How can Malaysians FTs/foreign workers be classified as exactly the same as Singapore citizens??!

Last edited:

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Estimate got 15% to 20% of s'porean-chinese have very close relatives that are malaysian-chinese. It is these very selfish group of s'porean-chinese due to their selfish vested own interests, they always post total rubbish in forums and give total wrong feedback to our government that malaysian-chinese can integrate fully with s'poreans and lie that malaysian-chinese FTs/foreign workers don't give any social problems in spore. This is total rubbish! Just see all the news about malaysian-chinese commiting crimes in s'pore in recent years or all the s'porean-bashing remarks made by malaysian-chinese in recent years!

Malaysian-chinese FTs/foreign workers are the same as the ah neh, pinoy, prc, ang moh, hongkies, burmese FTs etc. Malaysian-chinese FTs/foreign workers are FOREIGNERS that come to earn s'pore currency, malaysian-chinese DO NOT have fond feelings for s'porean-chinese, in fact, malaysian-chinese always mock and make insulting derisory remarks about s'pore as a country and s'poreans

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Estimate got 15% to 20% of s'porean-chinese have very close relatives that are malaysian-chinese. It is these very selfish group of s'porean-chinese due to their selfish vested own interests, they always post total rubbish in forums and give total wrong feedback to our government that malaysian-chinese can integrate fully with s'poreans and lie that malaysian-chinese FTs/foreign workers don't give any social problems in spore. This is total rubbish! Just see all the news about malaysian-chinese commiting crimes in s'pore in recent years or all the s'porean-bashing remarks made by malaysian-chinese in recent years!

Malaysian-chinese FTs/foreign workers are the same as the ah neh, pinoy, prc, ang moh, hongkies, burmese FTs etc. Malaysian-chinese FTs/foreign workers are FOREIGNERS that come to earn s'pore currency, malaysian-chinese DO NOT have fond feelings for s'porean-chinese, in fact, malaysian-chinese always mock and make insulting derisory remarks about s'pore as a country/s'poreans

You hit the head on the nail again! "Msian Chinese do not have fond feelings for sporean Chinese, in fact always mock and make insulting derisory remarks about spore and sporeans ". You are very nationally aware! Proud of you Singaporean!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

In fact, this fact about malaysian-chinese always making insulting remarks and derisory remarks about s'poreans and s'pore as a country is already true even in the mid 1980s.

In the mid to late 1980s, although I'm a s'pore-born s'porean I stayed in a school hostel becos my parents were working overseas, IN that school hostel the hostelites were 70% malaysian-chinese, and the remaining 30% were other nationalities students such as taiwanese, indonesian-chinese, brunei-chinese, thais etc.

I remembered clearly in the 1986 Hotel New World collapse, the malaysian-chinese hostelites actually cheered, they also made callous remarks on our NATIONAL DAY parade celebrations in Aug 9 whereas the other Taiwanese, Indonesian-chinese, Brunei-chinese hostelites had never made any rude callous remarks on s'pore.

I remembered the malaysian-chinese hostelites were always happy and cheered whenever something disastrous happened to s'pore. They are always happy whenever got news of s'pore fails or s'porean trips in any thing.

I always wondered then if you malaysian-chinese so dislike s'pore, then what for you come to s'pore to study?!

Hence even in the mid-late 1980s I had already experienced 1st-hand on how ungrateful the malaysian-chinese are and they really have NO FOND FEELINGS for s'porean-chinese.

Of course I'm not saying 100% of all malaysian-chinese behaved this way. But at least the vast majority of malaysian-chinese behaved this way. It is really true that the vast majority of malaysian-chinese are happy if s'poreans/spore fails and their malaysia succeed and the malaysian-chinese DO NOT have fond feelings and sentiments for s'porean-chinese.

Last edited:

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

In fact, this fact about malaysian-chinese always making insulting remarks and derisory remarks about s'poreans and s'pore as a country is already true even in the mid 1980s.

In the mid to late 1980s, although I'm a s'pore-born s'porean I stayed in a school hostel becos my parents were working overseas, IN that school hostel the hostelites were 70% malaysian-chinese, and the remaining 30% were other nationalities students such as taiwanese, indonesian-chinese, brunei-chinese, thais etc.

I remembered clearly in the 1986 Hotel New World collapse, the malaysian-chinese hostelites actually cheered, they also made callous remarks on our NATIONAL DAY parade celebrations in Aug 9 whereas the other Taiwanese, Indonesian-chinese, Brunei-chinese hostelites had never made any rude callous remarks on s'pore.

I remembered the malaysian-chinese hostelites were always happy and cheered whenever something disastrous happened to s'pore. They are always happy whenever got news of s'pore fails or s'porean trips in any thing.

I always wondered then if you malaysian-chinese so dislike s'pore, then what for you come to s'pore to study?!

Hence even in the mid-late 1980s I had already experienced 1st-hand on how ungrateful the malaysian-chinese are and they really have NO FOND FEELINGS for s'porean-chinese.

Of course I'm not saying 100% of all malaysian-chinese behaved this way. But at least the vast majority of malaysian-chinese behaved this way. It is really true that the vast majority of malaysian-chinese are happy if s'poreans/spore fails and their malaysia succeed and the malaysian-chinese DO NOT have fond feelings and sentiments for s'porean-chinese.

I still remember one very insulting remark that the malaysian-chinese love to make, the malaysian-chinese like to say On the map, malaysia is like a very large penis urinating onto your s'pore country which is a tiny piece of mucus!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

In the mid to late 1980s, although I'm a s'pore-born s'porean I stayed in a school hostel becos my parents were working overseas, IN that school hostel the hostelites were 70% malaysian-chinese, and the remaining 30% were other nationalities students such as taiwanese, indonesian-chinese, brunei, thais etc.

I remembered the malaysian-chinese hostelites were always happy and cheered whenver something disastrous happened to s'pore. They are always happy whenever got news of s'pore fails or s'porean trips in any thing.

Hence even in the mid-late 1980s I had already experienced 1st-hand on how ungrateful the malaysian-chinese are and they really have NO FOND FEELINGS for s'pore.

Wow I am impressed you are so smart to know their nasty and callous nature so early in life, unlike stupid me who thought they are the same and found out the hard way only this few years after being hit below the belt by their evil and vindictive ways.

Anyway thanks alot for sharing, I feel very vindicated and that this indeed is their true nature and it is not that I am a ghost/demon who smeared people to make them appear bad. On the contrary, these jiu hu kia are the ghost who spread malicious lies, untruth and half truths about me to smear me.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The nigger longist just pm me again like a mad dog.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow I am impressed you are so smart to know their nasty and callous nature so early in life, unlike stupid me who thought they are the same and found out the hard way only this few years after being hit below the belt by their evil and vindictive ways.

Anyway thanks alot for sharing, I feel very vindicated and that this indeed is their true nature and it is not that I am a ghost/demon who smeared people to make them appear bad. On the contrary, these jiu hu kia are the ghost who spread malicious lies, untruth and half truths about me to smear me.

And to add insult to the injury, I get called chinese dog or now first class bitch just for stating the truths about jiu hu kia.

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

2 further points.

1)Of all the various different countries FTs working in s'pore, it is the malaysian-chinese FTs that cause the most damage to s'poreans's rice-bowl/livelihood.

Not the PRC/India/Pinoy FTs/foreign workers.

Becos Malaysian-chinese FTs/foreign workers are found in ALL SECTORS/ALL TYPES OF JOBS in s'pore from the lowest cleaners to mid-level professionals to whatever-type-of -job-you-name-it-in-s'pore, also you can find Malaysian-chinese FTs/foreign workers working in them. (Some people say even have malaysian-chinese working as a district judge in s'pore). Whereas there are still many jobs and certain sectors in s'pore where you will never find a PRC/India/Pinoy working in these jobs.

2) 2ndly from my personal experience, of all the various countries's FTs working in s'pore, the malaysian-chinese FTs are the most devious in office politics and most hypocritical. One can usually detect beforehand if your India/PRC/Pinoy colleague want to betray you and back-stab you, but you are unable to detect beforehand if your malaysian-chinese colleague want to back-stab you.

The malaysian-chinese are the most expert in office politics, the malaysian-chinese are beancurd-mouth and scorpion-heart. The malaysian-chinese always pretend to be your trusted friend and pretend to forever smiling smiling in front of you but by the time you found out they had back-stabbed you, it is already too late

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

2 further points.

1)Of all the various different countries FTs working in s'pore, it is the malaysian-chinese FTs that cause the most damage to s'poreans's rice-bowl/livelihood.

Not the PRC/India/Pinoy FTs/foreign workers.

Becos Malaysian-chinese FTs/foreign workers are found in ALL SECTORS/ALL TYPES OF JOBS in s'pore from the lowest cleaners to mid-level professionals to whatever-type-of -job-you-name-it-in-s'pore, also you can find Malaysian-chinese FTs/foreign workers working in them. (Some people say even have malaysian-chinese working as a district judge in s'pore). Whereas there are still many jobs and certain sectors in s'pore where you will never find a PRC/India/Pinoy working in these jobs.

2) 2ndly from my personal experience, of all the various countries's FTs working in s'pore, the malaysian-chinese FTs are the most devious in office politics and most hypocritical. One can usually detect beforehand if your India/PRC/Pinoy colleague want to betray you and back-stab you, but you are unable to detect beforehand if your malaysian-chinese colleague want to back-stab you.

The malaysian-chinese are the most expert in office politics, the malaysian-chinese are beancurd-mouth and scorpion-heart. The malaysian-chinese always pretend to be your trusted friend and pretend to forever smiling smiling in front of you but by the time you found out they had back-stabbed you, it is already too late

I totally agree with you that Msian Chinese have been treated very well by our govt and even ourselves, didn't we treat them as one of our own when during studying and working? Of course this was also due to those who came in the 1990s to 2000s bothered to blend in well by changing their accent, behaviour etc and we can't tell the difference. However, from late 2000s, I can see that the difference become very obvious and their true nature starts to show.

Anyway, the bottom line is don't expect such kindness to be reciprocal. And they are nice to Sporeans as long as you are in agreement with them or can derive any benefits. If any disagreement and conflict in interest - like in the office as you said or any other situation - you will see the "beancurd mouth and scorpion heart " when they need to appear nice to boss, but if they are anonymous or in situation no need to appear nice due to no boss to impress, that's when you will see the truth of not civil comments but insults and vitriol hurled at you with no hesitation. And other evil methods to hit you below the belt.

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is not malaysian-chinese can blend in well. It is due to those 15%-20% very selfish vested own-interests s'porean-chinese having biased double-standard to close both eyes whenever got news of malaysian-chinese commiting crimes or commiting bad acts in s'pore.

Example, a few years ago, when news broke that a malaysian-chinese FT doctor working in s'pore was NOT EVEN jailed a single day for flashing his private parts to a girl. Never in the history of s'pore got a convicted flasher that can escape jail sentence. The internet online forums were very muted in criticizing him becos the shameless biased chew hu kias-lovers forum moderators will delete any threads that heavily scold this chew hu kia.

If that flasher doctor were not a malaysian-chinese and if he is a PRC, ah neh, ang moh, pinoy, surely all the online forums will be furious with the super lenient sentence.

Really in online forums, especially in edmw and sgfuck, if one say anything bad about malaysian-chinese FTs, your thread will be deleted very soon and your nick will be banned very soon.

These 15%-20% shameless selfish s'porean-chinese with very close malaysian-chinese relatives always block any negative remarks/comments on malaysian-chinese FTs

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have no doubt at all it is the majority and not the minority like that. It is just that in the past they concealed it and blend in well. It is only the wise and discerning few people like you who could tell the truth then. I do have a discerning friend who studied with ASEAN scholars who told me the same as what you said that they were not happy for Sporean classmates who won in any competition, they were only happy when they themselves won and would say that Msia win Spore!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

See the nigger fucker longist pm me again. 2nd time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is not malaysian-chinese can blend in well. It is due to those 15%-20% very selfish vested own-interests s'porean-chinese having biased double-standard to close both eyes whenever got news of malaysian-chinese commiting crimes or commiting bad acts in s'pore.

Example, a few years ago, when news broke that a malaysian-chinese FT doctor working in s'pore was NOT EVEN jailed a single day for flashing his private parts to a girl. Never in the history of s'pore got a convicted flasher that can escape jail sentence. The internet online forums were very muted in criticizing him becos the shameless biased chew hu kias-lovers forum moderators will delete any threads that heavily scold this chew hu kia.

If that flasher doctor were not a malaysian-chinese and if he is a PRC, ah neh, ang moh, pinoy, surely all the online forums will be furious with the super lenient sentence.

Really in online forums, especially in edmw and sgfuck, if one say anything bad about malaysian-chinese FTs, your thread will be deleted very soon and your nick will be banned very soon.

These 15%-20% shameless selfish s'porean-chinese with very close malaysian-chinese relatives always block any negative remarks/comments on malaysian-chinese FTs

Yes I agree with you about the shameless biasness and double standard of some moderators and forummers when it comes to crimes committed by msians from cheating to molest to rape to murder.

It could be the 15 to 20% Sporeans with close relatives biased as you said but I think with the low nationality awareness it is probably most other Sporeans as well who are ignorant and kind and subscribed to the romantic fallacy of Spore and Msia being same family. Afterall 50 years ago same family they will tell you.

But these people don't know different environments, different pace of development and progress made people different. Richer ones may not feel it but poorer ones may resent and jealous at the richer ones. That's why not happy when Spore win but happy when Spore fails or when they themselves win.