• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Space invaders at Suvarnabhumi Airport

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
I returned from Suvarnbhumi Airport a few nights ago and the experience at the airport reminds me of playing space invaders in games arcade when I was a schoolboy.

At Suvarnabhumi Airport, the experience was "real-time". When pushing the little trolley in the transit I had to be mindful of the oncoming invaders. At first it was manageable, but once I crossed King Power Duty Free Shop, the invaders started coming from all directions and it was almost impossible to evade.

Even if you could somehow manage to avoid "body rub" with the invaders, the sensory cells in your nasal cavity would still be bombed. I used to be very good at playing space invaders, keeping my top score in the games arcade for weeks. But it's a different story playing the game at Suvarnabhumi Airport.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
froggy will provide some peekjures for you to complete the story

Nothing to show at arrival. Arrived 45mins ago, was a breeze. Now in my car maid dropping me off for a good and long awaited rub down.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you dun like crowds you should stay at home.

Or visit one of the green zones.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?219751-These-are-the-world%92s-happiest-richest-and-healthiest-countries

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to show at arrival. Arrived 45mins ago, was a breeze. Now in my car maid dropping me off for a good and long awaited rub down.

For incoming flights to Suvarnabhumi you don't often spend time at the transit area. You only hope that the immigration is up to the task and 3 fully loaded aircraft arriving at the same time.

I was referring to outgoing flights.