• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Really regret leaving Singapore

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see that you have finally received the cheque we sent you from PAP HQ last week.

It's okay, we're glad you realized your folly in being a quitter. Come back to Singapore soon and help the PAP become an even stronger and better government. We have a position open for you in the grassroots organizations. You'll be reporting directly to the Branch Chairman.

Cheque ? I thought it went straight into his personal account. No trace on this I hope. No more like the last time. My good friend is still very upset.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The only pie you should swallow is Aung San Suu Kyi's cheesepie, you smelly stinking Burmese!

If I promise the PAP that I will join the PA and work tirelessly to spread the PAP gospel, will it help increase my chances of having my citizenship reinstated?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ja welfare system to help the poor, just make people poorer and more people to join the poor.
who want to work if the gov gave them money, and become their parent.

Lots of people still work despite welfare because welfare is just enough to live a comfortable life.

what message do you send to the poor, when you do not make the correct decision in your life, the gov will rescue you. what about those people who work hard, you think they will say i will keep working hard or why should i work hard,i just let gov help me. i am stop working now.
by having welfare, you increase the poor population.
You assume the worse in people. What about people who just had a temporary rough patch? In sinkapore, you can make all the right decision and you could still be poor. If you don't know that happens, then you are living in lalaland.

why would social workers want to end poverty , when the more poverty the more jobs they have, the more job advancement possible. you will have a system with endless expansion of social workers and other countries want to join into the system to get the free stuff.
You fit right in PAP land given your mindset.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I promise the PAP that I will join the PA and work tirelessly to spread the PAP gospel, will it help increase my chances of having my citizenship reinstated?

better if you join shitty harvest. at least you may not end up in hell. or if you lucky, you get to bonk horseface.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Very high chance! I will put in a good word for you!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very high chance! I will put in a good word for you!

Who do you think you are? Leongsam is ministerial material ...he should be deputy PM, not just PAP coolie. He turned down a plea from Pinky to run for the PAP. If Leongsam wants to come back, Pinky will give him an important position ...maybe he could replace Ho Jinx and concurrently run PA. You will then have to suck up to him in the real world, just as you have in the virtual world.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Attachments

• welcome.jpeg
    welcome.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 74
  • LeeHsienLoong2.jpg
    LeeHsienLoong2.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 77