• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Really regret leaving Singapore

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its the food and the convenience of buying it ....... otherwise there isn't much in Singkieland.

If you had migrated to Johore or Penang, there is really nothing to return to Singapore for...... except to get away from the crazy mat soil digging politicians.......and assorted criminal elements........

And yeah, Home is were the heart is, .........and FRIENDS !!!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hoping to move back in the not too distant future after realising just how good the PAP is.

Any advice regarding how to swallow humble pie and reintegrate into Singapore society would be much appreciated.

Me too, every night before I sleep in my OZ bed I think of the great PAP and miss Singapore so much.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Those are words who has epic failed outside sinkapore.:biggrin:
You are welcome back.

Yes I am down and out and the much touted Western welfare system has done nothing to help me despite the high taxes that I have been paying all these years.

The Singapore system is so much better.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I am down and out and the much touted Western welfare system has done nothing to help me despite the high taxes that I have been paying all these years.

Ur persian, burmese watever will be tainted by sinkie traits. Hahaha

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hoping to move back in the not too distant future after realising just how good the PAP is.

Any advice regarding how to swallow humble pie and reintegrate into Singapore society would be much appreciated.

That's your problem. I am happy to be a tourist in Sinkieland.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

The first "humble pie" you should swallow is to inform krafty of your flight details before you depart from NZ, so that he can MEET and GREET you at the Arrival Hall of Changi Airport:
boss, always welcome back. the best is can meet you in person.
The second "humble pie" you should swallow is to let him TOUCH you, by shaking your hand, because he LIKES you:

what do you think of krafty?
Great guy... one of the best.
boss, you never failed to bring a smile to my face, i like you!
The third "humble pie" you should swallow is to let him drive you in his TAXI to your hotel/house. :wink:

And all the above is just for starters! :p

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let me know what time kraft picking u up at the airport with his taxi,he and i will be standing at the arrival hall with a boombox playing this music.

[video=youtube;Hn-enjcgV1o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o[/video]

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The first ... you should swallow is to inform krafty ...

The second ... you should swallow is to let him TOUCH you ...

The third ... you should swallow is to let him drive you ...
wat else muz he swallow from ah krafty? ...

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me know what time kraft picking u up at the airport with his taxi,he and i will be standing at the arrival hall with a boombox playing this music.

[video=youtube;Hn-enjcgV1o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o[/video]
Followed by:

[video=youtube;s3Q80mk7bxE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q80mk7bxE[/video]

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I eat humble pie everyday at work and staying here.
All I need to do is respond to... baris heads down ass up senja tak !

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Don't come back, we already have 70% of the population as similar assholes like you here.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Regretted going back to Sinkieland once, never again shall I make the same mistake, without Unsinkification of the majority of the populace, this idea is a non-starter ......... so many people want to free free, only goondus want to be return to that crap place .......... be a global citizen .......

[video=youtube;1PejDrgF7oM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PejDrgF7oM[/video]

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG belongs to everybody. There is no 'you' or 'me'. Just come and go as you wish no need hassle to integrate. Meanwhile, please do not forget to grab a HDB and then after MOP, a few condos.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
move back as an FT. you will be treated like god by our pappies.

don't ever convert to sg citizen or else you'll lose your FT rights which is better than sinkie rights.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

i only know cheesepie.... esp those shaven like botak head. if you wanna mingle into singapore, you must learn from anton casey, make some rude gesture, pick a fight with a kid, punch a cabbie and shaft your seatless bike into the arse of cardboard picker.

it wil earn you million likes and 10 million apologies from hum chee mp and ministars ready to suck your balls.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ja welfare system to help the poor, just make people poorer and more people to join the poor.
who want to work if the gov gave them money, and become their parent.
what message do you send to the poor, when you do not make the correct decision in your life, the gov will rescue you. what about those people who work hard, you think they will say i will keep working hard or why should i work hard,i just let gov help me. i am stop working now.
by having welfare, you increase the poor population.
why would social workers want to end poverty , when the more poverty the more jobs they have, the more job advancement possible. you will have a system with endless expansion of social workers and other countries want to join into the system to get the free stuff.