• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tnp: horsie and Kong have a secret mpa of $3 million

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to court proceedings, City Harvest Church founders Kong Hee and Ho Yeow Sun lived a life of luxury using a secretive multi-purpose account (MPA), through which selected donors gave ''love gifts'' to the pastors.

A yet-to-be publicised document shows that donors gave nearly $3m to the MPA, while the couple drew out around half of that as Sun's music artiste salary, royalties and bonuses.

MPA donor Ms Lu Jiahui defends the ''love gifts''.

Says Ms Lu: ''Think about this as though you are contributing to your boss' birthday and you can give however much you want. Someone sets up a birthday fund for the office and the money is put in there.

''Eventually, whether the money is spent on the birthday cake or the decorations is besides the point. I just know that I gave the money away as a birthday present, and I trust the person to handle it.''

Read the full report in our print edition on Nov 8.

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-new....WDx1cOYV.dpuf

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
True mah, the Couple got to live it up to gain respect frm their Christian Community, same same like why we need to pay our ministar millions.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
True mah, the Couple got to live it up to gain respect frm their Christian Community, same same like why we need to pay our ministar millions.

... and because there are so many gong kias in the world today, churches mushroomed everywhere. Start a church, tell the followers that the more you give, God will love you more, and your MPA will overflow with cash. So, why need to work and slog like a slave?

Join the pappies and become a Minister or start a church. Easy way to wealth and prosperity.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My love gift contribution was to Central Provident Fund (CPF),'Eventually, whether the money is spent on the birthday cake or the decorations is besides the point. I just know that I gave the money away as a birthday present, and I trust the person to handle it.'

Have you contributed to the "love gift fund' yet??

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there is a different between a church offering and tax!

Go fund this Singaporean! He made us proud!