• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bolehland : Shila Amzah moved to Hong Kong

Najibee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shila Amzah has moved to Hong Kong, where she hopes to bring her career to the next level.

During an interview, she admitted it’ll be more difficult this time around.

How’s your Cantonese so far?

I’m having a really hard time because I think it’s more difficult to learn Cantonese than Mandarin. Some words are similar but the slang is different. That needs a little getting used to.

That’s why I need to spend more time in Hong Kong, and I’m trying my very best because Hong Kong plays a very big role in the Chinese market. That’s why I took the huge step to learn both dialects.

You’re about to release your debut Mandarin album. Can you tell us more about it?

It’s in Mandarin because that’s something I promised my fans I’d do. I composed about 90% of the songs and because I can’t write in Mandarin, I told my lyricists what to write.

Shila+Amzah+1.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why didn't she write and sing Malay songs? Don't talk cock about promising fans la.

It's a simple reason of selling more records to the Chinese right?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why didn't she write and sing Malay songs? Don't talk cock about promising fans la.

It's a simple reason of selling more records to the Chinese right?

I thought mudlay is a superior language to these m&ds why learn chinese to try to make more?

Stupid m&ds thought their mudlaysia is so superior she should have gone to indonesia.

Maximuz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will never forgive her for butchering one of my favourite songs of all time, 一样的月光.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with singing in English
The market is much larger
No talent just say so lah don't make excuse
Mudland English standard low
Never mind sing simple lyrics like this one
When you lay six feet deep
No more fried chicken will you eat boleh

[video=youtube;PgiJ0OS9LwU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgiJ0OS9LwU[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you racist?

so chinese sing mudlay song isn't novelty? Yeah can see why you think like that chinese dog.

Tudung minah singing cantopop off key has more marketability than any chink singing pitch perfect mat song.
That's a fact not racism and that's why we're discussing about this minah here.