• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sick of Students Using Phones in Class, Professor Chucks iPhones Out the Window

Howitzer

Alfrescian
Loyal

A professor, sick of her students playing on their phones all class, confiscated three of her students’ smart phones and threw them out the third floor window. The phones, which included two iPhone 6S Pluses, were cracked beyond repair from the fall.

Xiao Lin (pseudonym) a journalism major at the university, told the story to the media. In an afternoon sociology class of over 100 students, a number of students were on their phones after class had started. The professor walked over to three girls on their phones and confiscated the devices.

“The teacher had made it clear before that we were not allowed to play with phones during class. The girls thought that they would just get their phones back at the end of class, and that it did not matter that much,” said Xiao Lin. However, instead, the professor opened the window and threw the three phones out from the third floor classroom.

The entire class was shocked, and all put their phones away at once. “During the lesson, no one dared look at their mobile phone,” said Xiao Lin.

After class, the students ran to the first floor to look for the phones. They were found on the ground floor in the flower bed. However, the screens of the phones had been smashed beyond repair and the phones would not turn on.

After throwing the phone, the professor told the students that they should open their eyes to experience the real world instead of constantly indulging in the mobile world.

10419072.jpg

Maximuz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job, ground rules were laid out beforehand so fair play.

That said, I had women colleagues who forced me into a 'farewell lunch' which I didn't want to attend, in the first place. Right after stuffing their faces, they just iPhoned away.

And so I applaud this, and I also applaud the dad of my friend (who's an LTC) who threw his phone in the toilet when he used it at the dinner table.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Must be rich kids. Go home complain to daddy and mommy sure kenna fuck by parents. On the other hand the professor may lose his job.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
i had an idlot colleadgue who hitch a ride from me every morning to work.
after he entered and closed the door of my car, his eyes will be glue all the way to his phone.
there were little interaction

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i had an idlot colleadgue who hitch a ride from me every morning to work.
after he entered and closed the door of my car, his eyes will be glue all the way to his phone.
there were little interaction

you have been waiting for him to blow you whilst you are driving?