• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liar Exposed

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
All people lie, including you and I but it's an undeniable fact that politicians lie to more people.

Politicians lie because they are politicians; if they are honest, they cannot be politicians. If a man can remain a politician all his life, he is life long liar. Sounds familiar, no?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xaz9GRBl.jpg
20131010_fakemonks7.jpg

RoyalCVisittoQueenstownIdentified.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes the most important quality in a politician is to have the heart for the people. Not to suck up to foreigners and sell out the interests of citizens.

Come to think of it, govt is a reflection of the people and the Sinkie govt is a reflection of Sinkie Dogs indeed. Suck up to foreigners and bash own people to defend foreigners.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it, govt is a reflection of the people and the Sinkie govt is a reflection of Sinkie Dogs indeed. Suck up to foreigners and bash own people to defend foreigners.

Why you replying to yourself? :confused: Things would be simpler if there were no Malaysians here. I often ask myself, are sinkies malaysians in disguise or are sinkies sinkies? :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you replying to yourself? :confused: Things would be simpler if there were no Malaysians here. I often ask myself, are sinkies malaysians in disguise or are sinkies sinkies? :confused:

I am quoting my post to elaborate, not replying to myself. As to your questions that you often ask yourself, I think Malaysians can blend in and disguise as Singaporeans easily but not the other way round. Singaporeans are too honest and simple minded to be able to do so.