• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bolehland: Two-year-old toddler denied treatment because mother’s...

Najibee

Alfrescian
Loyal
...pants was apparently too short

KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 6, 2015:

A crying and injured toddler was denied treatment by three medical facilities just because the pants his mother and aunt were wearing, were apparently too short.

According to Chinese daily China Press, the toddler, a two-year-old boy who cut his finger last Saturday was allegedly repeatedly refused treatment until his mother was given a sarong to cover herself up.

The daily stated that the boy was initially rushed to a Klinik 1Malaysia in Saleng, Johor Baru but his mother and aunt were told that their pants were too short and hence, were denied entry.

They waited for two hours before taking the boy to another Klinik 1Malaysia in Bandar Indahpura, Kulai, but claimed that even there, they were denied entry.

The clinic also cited the length of their pants as a reason to deny entry and treatment to the injured child.

The desperate duo then headed to Kulai Hospital where both claimed that even there, they couldn’t get the poor boy to be treated, allegedly for the same reason.

This forced them to try again, this time at a private clinic nearby, where according to the toddler’s father, Wong Xiang Lan, the boy was finally allowed treatment after his wife put on a sarong.

“My son was crying aloud at that time, so a nurse gave my wife a sarong and let her in,” he said as quoted by the daily in its report today.

This was not the first incident where the public were denied entry into government owned facilities for wearing “inappropriate” attire.

Public outrage had followed several incidents which began with a woman who was forced to put on a sarong before entering into Road Transport Department (JPJ) branch.

Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department Datuk Seri Azalina Othman Said in her parliamentary written reply yesterday, however, clarified that dress codes in government facilities are supposed to be enforced only on government officials, and not members of the public visiting the facilities.

Sos: http://www.therakyatpost.com/news/2...pants-was-apparently-too-short/#ixzz3qg3991BA

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia getting more and more retarded with its' Islamisation.

There is a dress code for all gahmen buildings. You must wear up to the knees and blouse to cover armpits. and stomach. Some chinese people wear pants so "hot" until the buttocks protrudes or their butt cracks smiles at you.
If you dowan, then go to private clinics.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a dress code for all gahmen buildings. You must wear up to the knees and blouse to cover armpits. and stomach. Some chinese people wear pants so "hot" until the buttocks protrudes or their butt cracks smiles at you.
If you dowan, then go to private clinics.

That's why I say they are retards. Just because of "dress codes" they cannot think what is really important and what is not.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That's why I say they are retards. Just because of "dress codes" they cannot think what is really important and what is not.

The biggest retards were the fucking PAP under LKY. I was refused service because of long hair. Beat that when it comes to a misplaced values. :rolleyes:

longhairs.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I thought you like PAP and LKY? You did sing lots of praises about PAP gov.

Just because the PAP is the best of the best does not mean that all their policies were perfect. The anti long hair policy was one of the most ridiculous the world has even known. They went to the extent of banning Kitraro from entering the country. They couldn't get any more stupid than that!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just because the PAP is the best of the best does not mean that all their policies were perfect. The anti long hair policy was one of the most ridiculous the world has even known. They went to the extent of banning Kitraro from entering the country. They couldn't get any more stupid than that!

I do accept the PAP imperfection, till this day is not what I cannot stomach them, in the past too stubborn to change, arrogant, pompous & throw in being a bastard too. They wanted Kitaro to cut his trade mark long mane, before he could be admitted here to perform...in which he skipped Singapura, altogether....& we missed a great performer like him at those time & many others too.

Nowadays we have women, who have haircut that is even shorter than the ones in their famous poster, & men now, who is so effeminate & so forth....& I still wonder why the banned Bob Dylan, " Tambourine Man" in the past...& had played the sone, countless number of times...still gets the goosebumps, when I go through the verses, especially this one : ( guess the Ministry Of Culture, was one a stoned trip).

"Then take me disappearin’ through the smoke rings of my mind
Down the foggy ruins of time, far past the frozen leaves
The haunted, frightened trees, out to the windy beach
Far from the twisted reach of crazy sorrow
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free
Silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands
With all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves
Let me forget about today until tomorrow"

The proud , arrogant, PAP...that rile me....not their imperfections.....:mad:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do accept the PAP imperfection, till this day is not what I cannot stomach them, in the past too stubborn to change, arrogant, pompous & throw in being a bastard too. They wanted Kitaro to cut his trade mark long mane, before he could be admitted here to perform...in which he skipped Singapura, altogether....& we missed a great performer like him at those time & many others too...

The proud , arrogant, PAP...that rile me....:mad:

That's what you get when you have monopolised power in the gov. But 70% of the population are too thick in their head to notice this.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The biggest retards were the fucking PAP under LKY. I was refused service because of long hair. Beat that when it comes to a misplaced values. :rolleyes:

longhairs.jpg

Your jap idol kitaro was refused entry even.
At least back then they applied the law evenly to FTs and locals alike....unlike now