• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Malay Men Wear Eyeliner?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am having breakfast at a coffee shop and opposite me 2 Malay men in their late 40s with beard and looked somewhat religious type were having their prata, noticed both wore eyeliner at their lower eyelids.

I suddenly recalled actually many muslim men put on eyeliner and some have orange colored hair.

Is this a religious thing? Is this a gay thing? Is this a fashion thing?

Did not take photo of them afraid may kenna "Allahuakbah" anyway it looks like this

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why Malay Men Wears Eyeliner?

he looks more neh than mat. anyway, pirate captains are known to wear dark eye liners too.

image.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dun be a frog in the well....
Google SURMA.....it's supposed to have medicinal benefits.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

he looks more neh than mat. anyway, pirate captains are known to wear dark eye liners too.

That photo taken from google search. Don't dare take mat photo especially those look religious.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dun be a frog in the well....
Google SURMA.....it's supposed to have medicinal benefits.

Nigger narong seems to know lots about this even though many of us here don't.

What if chinese wore it you would be saying it's gay right?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If Chinese or Indian wore it, I would say tats Jah jamban. Kind of gay too..alright.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not a local fashion. Its a middle eastern of pakistani culture for their men to use this. So if malay use it, possibility they used to be in ISIS territory or taliban. and maybe plotting.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arab custom. But many Muslims have conflated their religion with their race and culture. To be a good Muslim means to imitate the Arabs in everything from dress to food to customs to language.

Kohl and Islam[edit]

The Prophet Mohammed used kohl and commanded others to use it because he believed that it was beneficial for the eyes.[SUP][14][/SUP] The Prophet "used to apply kohl to his right eye three times, and to his left eye twice.[SUP][14][/SUP] Modern day Salafi Muslims use kohl as it was the practice of Muhammed.[SUP][15][/SUP][SUP][16][/SUP][SUP][17][/SUP] Salafis in Egypt do not allow women to venture outside their homes wearing kohl as it makes a woman more attractive.[SUP][18][/SUP]

iMalay

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am having breakfast at a coffee shop and opposite me 2 Malay men in their late 40s with beard and looked somewhat religious type were having their prata, noticed both wore eyeliner at their lower eyelids.

I suddenly recalled actually many muslim men put on eyeliner and some have orange colored hair.

Did not take photo of them afraid may kenna "Allahuakbah" anyway it looks like this

hey racist cina.. don't you know ? You just met two Afghanistans. go google .. suur-mah

For your info, today is Friday. Allahuakhbar..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Most chinks got slitty single eyelid fu Manchu type of eyes.....
This eyeliner won't work on them and they'll only end up looking like woodlands park transvestite.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most chinks got slitty single eyelid fu Manchu type of eyes.....
This eyeliner won't work on them and they'll only end up looking like woodlands park transvestite.

Yes my fellow chinese dog. We chinks have slitty eyes. We chinks will look like trannies. Good job my fellow chinese dog.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hey racist cina.. don't you know ? You just met two Afghanistans. go google .. suur-mah

For your info, today is Friday. Allahuakhbar..

WTF you taking about I met to Afcunts?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Prophet Muhammed used to wear eyeliner. I am not making this up.

There are hadith stating that the Prophet would apply surma (antimony) in both his eyes before sleep, and so would the Imams. According to Fiqha-al-Reza, when one decides to apply surma, one should take the salai (stick made of any metal especially for applying surma) in the right hand, say ‘Bismillah’ and put it in the surma bottle and when applying in the eyes recite the following Dua:‘O Allah brighten (illuminate) my eyes and bless me with such light that I may be able to see thy justice! Lead me to the right path and give me the sense to follow the path of goodness. O Allah! Let there be light for me both in this world and that to come.’ https://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100605024427AAfXO6D

Prophet Muhammed used to dress in women's clothing too and tongue kissed young boys and girls.

http://schnellmann.org/muhammad_used_an_eyeliner.html

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.co...phet-muhammad-kissed-the-penis-of-small-boys/

“And there shall wait on them [the Muslim men] young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls.”

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the
prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

Hussein and Hassan is not the same name, so clearly this is of two accounts and he kissed more than one penis.

Muhammad would also invite young boys to see him wash his private parts:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Whenever Allah’s Apostle went to answer the call of nature, I along with another boy used to accompany him with a tumbler full of water. (Hisham commented, “So that he might wash his private parts with it.”) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 152; see also Numbers 153-154)

Other sick practices of Muhammad include having his young child bride wipe semen off his clothes:

Narrated ‘Aisha:
I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible). (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229)

Narrated Sulaiman bin Yasar:
I asked ‘Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, “I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah’s Apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 231; see also Number 232)

Narrated ‘Aisha:
I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 233)