• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should schools make upper secondary students wear shorts too?

Chrysalid

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 4 years in New Town wearing white shorts did not stop any of us experimenting "stuff",psychedelic staff and all.

So 'happening' :biggrin: Actually how did those students feel about having to wear shorts in upper sec compared to the other sch?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Could it help with the increasing juvenile problems eg underage smoking, loitering etc? Seems that these problems often start at upper secondary. Maybe they can implement this like Catholic High or Hwa Chong?

Yeah male and female students should all wear shorts

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think krafty thought he and you belong to the generation of Sinkies who went to those two schools when they were still located next to each other, i.e. the current Singapore Art Museum and the Roman Catholic Church of St Peter and Paul...

That must be in the 1950s?
Fucktard claimed he's only 41.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget about the second bestest high - Maris Stella High, which I believe is the former school of the education ministar who once told the press that his JC classmates did not tell him to study for a test. :p

Maris stella!! Maris stella we are stars super super stars.