• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should schools make upper secondary students wear shorts too?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I notice that some schools uniforms now include a tie. I think it is really dumb with the hot climate we have in Spore.

It is also something extra to take care of. When I was in school I would sometimes forget to polish my school badge or misplace it. So murphies law applies, if you can loose something, you will eventually lose or forget it.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how about kilts?

hXaazqx.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You aren't less of a man wearing shorts. Back in my day, the secondary schoolboys who were getting the most pussy were wearing shorts for their school uniform. :wink:

Another unsubstantiated claim from the laksa as usual. Probably has nothing to do with the school uniform which the kids don't have control over but more likely their looks, personality etc.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another unsubstantiated claim from the laksa as usual. Probably has nothing to do with the school uniform which the kids don't have control over but more likely their looks, personality etc.

Laksa was talking about correlation. You are the one who is mistaking correlation for causality.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that's supposed to mean Catholic high how?
I think krafty thought he and you belong to the generation of Sinkies who went to those two schools when they were still located next to each other, i.e. the current Singapore Art Museum and the Roman Catholic Church of St Peter and Paul...

jw5

Loyal
Don't forget about the second bestest high - Maris Stella High, which I believe is the former school of the education ministar who once told the press that his JC classmates did not tell him to study for a test. :p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The 4 years in New Town wearing white shorts did not stop any of us experimenting "stuff",psychedelic staff and all.