• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[AMA] I am a Singaporean Woman

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tony, by staying away, do you think the "problem" can be resolved?

When I stay away, it means I do not want to be Involved in the improvement of sinkies and sinkieland. I prefer to mock at them while staying away and have a good life.

It has become my hobby since.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...gugu....welcum back....u tried too hard to create a new id....
there is no need to answer/respond to every question lah....that's a dead give away.....

KuKu or Gugu, why can't I respond to every question?

If Claire is your gugu, then you must be...Yang Guo ?

Wunder, gugu means aunt?

oh fuck so nigger scroobal is now pretending to be female

I do not know who is nigger scroobal.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I stay away, it means I do not want to be Involved in the improvement of sinkies and sinkieland. I prefer to mock at them while staying away and have a good life.

It has become my hobby since.

Tony, good for you. At least you have achieve financial independence. I believe not many are as lucky as you.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....Credit card usage has an effect of increasing cost of goods too as these card companies need to operate at a profitable level as well.

Rich people do not use credit card; they use cash or debit card. Only poor people use credit cards. If MAS allows banks to issue credit cards freely, all wage earning sinkies will be in debt in no time.

Credit card is money spinner for the issuing banks. Rollover interest at 3% per month or 36% pa is like the goose that lays golden eggs for the banks.

Smart people stay away from credit card to remain debt free.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money has made me a much better man.. Of course I don't gamble.. I invest and get return as passive income.

I live life free, easy and relax.. Plus avoid sinkies.. What more can I ask for?

When you are in this forum, you are already in the midst of sinkies... if you want to avoid sinkies, well... this forum is not the place for you to be...:biggrin:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...For me, I have only 1 credit card. And I use it mainly for supermarket shopping..

You are a lousy card older to the card issuing bank. Banks love those rollover holders like their Money God who perpetually never clear their outstanding balance. Use it for super market shopping? Banker will faint. How much can you spend?

Bankers may say they are unhappy about rollover debt in their books but they know the more rollover in the market, the interest earned is more lucrative than all other banking products. After all, receivables can still be packaged and sold to broaden lending base to issue more cards.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tony, good for you. At least you have achieve financial independence. I believe not many are as lucky as you.

This is not luck.. This is called independent thinking and behaviour which lead to independence in finance.

Why let your balls be controlled by others?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tony, the average population has not reached political maturity in their thoughts. It takes time to cultivate political freedom. Perhaps not in your generation, and not mine either. But surely, one day, PAP will become obsolete if they continue its own way.

It is not true there is no political freedom in sinkie land. Any one is free to register a political party, stand in election and speak at the Speakers' Corner. Pappies are dumb but there is no restriction on political activities.

Pappies will become obsolete because they believe foreigners will help the country to grow. One day, the same foreigners will whack the pappies to fulfill their own agenda to take over the Govt and sinkie land.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....this is the reason why Singaporean women prefer "angmo".

This is another rubbish. When Cupid strikes, a sinkie woman will also marry a bushman from Africa.

What is so special about ang mo? They are here in sinkie land because they need a job while back home, they are jobless, and may be even homeless. So, die die, they will hook up to a sinkie woman to get the SPRs to live and work in sinkie land until they get tired in the small island or they find a better job somewhere else, and off they scoot.

Marriage and children? They are discardable. Ang mo will never get tied down to an emotion. So sinkie woman who thinks ang mo is preferable is someone who never see a snake pissing.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is another rubbish. When Cupid strikes, a sinkie woman will also marry a bushman from Africa.

What is so special about ang mo? They are here in sinkie land because they need a job while back home, they are jobless, and may be even homeless. So, die die, they will hook up to a sinkie woman to get the SPRs to live and work in sinkie land until they get tired in the small island or they find a better job somewhere else, and off they scoot.

Marriage and children? They are discardable. Ang mo will never get tied down to an emotion. So sinkie woman who thinks ang mo is preferable is someone who never see a snake pissing.

There is nothing special about "angmo". I did not say that I prefer "angmo". Even if I am looking for a man, I prefer him to be himself, rather than a "concoction" of fake attributes.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a lousy card older to the card issuing bank. Banks love those rollover holders like their Money God who perpetually never clear their outstanding balance. Use it for super market shopping? Banker will faint. How much can you spend?

Bankers may say they are unhappy about rollover debt in their books but they know the more rollover in the market, the interest earned is more lucrative than all other banking products. After all, receivables can still be packaged and sold to broaden lending base to issue more cards.

It is the banks' problem. Not mine.