• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[AMA] I am a Singaporean Woman

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
On moderation, perhaps I may be wrong, but I do believe I have been prejudiced given that some other new members are out of the queue earlier than me. Nonetheless, it is a small issue and I bear no grudges. :smile:
May I ask, which members who joined after you were "out of the queue earlier than" you?
I just checked:
sammyboy.com/memberlist.php?s=&sort=joindate&order=DESC
and noticed that, as of now, only seven new members have joined after you and none have posted (except one who has posted only once so far and is still under moderation). :wink:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is short, perhaps, it is a good attitude not to bear grudges.

You are in your thirties, and probably the best time in our life: completed education, at or near the peak of career, numerous choices in terms of career, friends, dating or not to date, accumulation of wealth and assets for retirement or next phase in life.

I am surprised that you are such a nice guy. I had expected nasty posts when I decided to stat a thread. Well, it is a pleasant surprise :smile:

Yes, Charlie. I believe I have not peaked in my career. I would probably peaked in the mid forties. As for choices in friends and dating, it all depends on fate. No point chasing after something, or someone if it is not fated to be mine.

I am glad that I do not need to worry about money. I am my parents' only child and more likely than not, I will inherit everything that they have built and acquired all these years.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the straightforward answer. We're here because we spend quite a bit of our time at the computer. I come here because it feels a lot like my old bunch of friends crapping away at the sarabat stalls (or kopitiam these days), and the subject matter is - anything or whatever crosses our mind, stupid or not. I call it "Time well-wasted!" Welcome. Nice to stumble into you.

Cheers!

My pleasure as well :smile:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, first, a bit of myself since I am new here as a posting member.

I am Claire XXXX (kept confidential for privacy reasons). I am born in Singapore, studied here and graduated from a local university. I am in my 30s and from an above middle income family. My father is a professional (retired now) and my mum has been a housewife all these years.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're referring to:
http://www.sammyboy.com/member.php?109280-tomychua
he has over 2,000 points after joining only two days ago, so he probably paid some money or is some kind of "special" member who was given those 2,000+ points for free, and therefore got EXEMPTED from moderation. :wink:

Takeshi, sorry, the screen turned into an error 552 message just now as I click summit reply. Not sure why.

Oh, you mean that is a premium member system? Well, I learnt something new. So what is the difference between those members who are red and blue? Both the same?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am surprised that you are such a nice guy. I had expected nasty posts when I decided to stat a thread. Well, it is a pleasant surprise :smile:

Yes, Charlie. I believe I have not peaked in my career. I would probably peaked in the mid forties. As for choices in friends and dating, it all depends on fate. No point chasing after something, or someone if it is not fated to be mine.

I am glad that I do not need to worry about money. I am my parents' only child and more likely than not, I will inherit everything that they have built and acquired all these years.

Very well.
Good that you have the comfort and luxury to be independent, progress in your career and profession with no worry about financial resources, and the probable inheritance.
Accordingly, may I suggest that you consider not to work unreasonable long hours and/or extended work days, or 6 to 7 days a week regardless whether or not it is considered necessary to progress to your career peak.
Life is short, enjoy the journey and the world.
If you wish, you may send me a private message.
Enjoy your day.

Toronto, Oct 21, 2015, 1120 hours

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very well.
Good that you have the comfort and luxury to be independent, progress in your career and profession with no worry about financial resources, and the probable inheritance.
Accordingly, may I suggest that you consider not to work unreasonable long hours and/or extended work days, or 6 to 7 days a week regardless whether or not it is considered necessary to progress to your career peak.
Life is short, enjoy the journey and the world.
If you wish, you may send me a private message.
Enjoy your day.

Toronto, Oct 21, 2015, 1120 hours

Charlie, you are so pleasant. When I read your message above, it sounded like an older brother advising me. Strange but true.:smile: Perhaps, I am the only child and never had an elder brother!

I will bear your kind words in mind. Thank you very much.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Takeshi, sorry, the screen turned into an error 552 message just now as I click summit reply. Not sure why.
It happens at this time of the day nearly everyday and it happened to me too, but it's not a big deal.

Oh, you mean that is a premium member system? Well, I learnt something new.
Yes, near the top of the page: http://www.sammyboy.com/verotelsubscribe.php

By the way, just in case you missed this post of mine:
Well, here I am - a RCP. Forgive me for the HWZ-EDMW terminology, but HWZ-EDMW is THE forum in Singapore at the moment and hence these often used terminology.
But are you aware that even at the HWZ-EDMW forum, most of the posters are probably male and "RCP" is usually used by Sinkie males to refer to real women? :wink:

If you were a real woman, especially a decent one earning over 150k every year from your employer, why would you call yourself a "real cheebye" or "real cheesepie" or "RCP"? :confused:

talkingcock.com/html/lexec.php?op=LexLink&lexicon=lexicon&keyword=CHEE%20BYE
(One of the rudest terms in Singlish. Essentially, "vagina", though not confined to clinical gynecological circumstances. The English equivalent would be "cunt".)

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
It happens at this time of the day nearly everyday and it happened to me too, but it's not a big deal.

Yes, near the top of the page: http://www.sammyboy.com/verotelsubscribe.php

By the way, just in case you missed this post of mine:

Takeshi, I really do not have any clue how the term RCP evolves in HWZ-EDMW. All I know is that it refers to a woman who is neither GCP or DCP. The angle of your line of questions will not bear fruit if we dwell on this to and fro.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
welcum! i have a single (never married) female sinkie friend who is the only child, and she lives in her family home in serangoon gardens. there's hardly anybody home because her parents have retired in malaysia. she was making us$120k when i last sent her off back to sg from the bay area. she's in her 40s.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
welcum! i have a single (never married) female sinkie friend who is the only child, and she lives in her family home in serangoon gardens. there's hardly anybody home because her parents have retired in malaysia. she was making us$120k when i last sent her off back to sg from the bay area. she's in her 40s.

I am not sure your post is a question or telling me something which I am not interested at all. :smile: