• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[AMA] I am a Singaporean Woman

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, first, a bit of myself since I am new here as a posting member.

I am Claire XXXX (kept confidential for privacy reasons). I am born in Singapore, studied here and graduated from a local university. I am in my 30s and from an above middle income family. My father is a professional (retired now) and my mum has been a housewife all these years.

My own annual income is fairly decent, about 150k to 200k per annum (depending on how much bonus is declared by the employer). I am not married and stay with my parents in a landed home in Serangoon Gardens.

Singapore women has been a viral topic in social media the last few weeks. I have been reading HWZ-EDMW and this forum as well, from MGTOW to WGTOW and lots of accusations about Singapore women being GCPs or even DCPs.

Well, here I am - a RCP. Forgive me for the HWZ-EDMW terminology, but HWZ-EDMW is THE forum in Singapore at the moment and hence these often used terminology.

Viewing from the “side lines” for a couple of months, I believe it is time for me to register myself here and contribute my humble views to this highly male-only dominated forum - for I know, I will be outnumbered, flamed and perhaps get myself banned by the highly “jingoistic” owner of this forum and his equally egoistical and chauvinistic male moderators.

At this juncture, I would also like to express my displeasure at these egoistical male chauvinistic mods (I assume they are male, given the way they write) for putting me in moderation queue for an uncanny and an unusually longer time than what I observe for other new members.

Nonetheless, I believe I have the tenacity to take all kinds of gender discrimination, verbal abuses or even any online sexual harassment.

Well, a little more about myself. I am a Chinese, a professional and would rate myself as fairly appealing and have a fair skin tone. I am pretty independent, unattached at the moment and likes travelling with my friends (male and female).

I am neither a female chauvinist nor do I believe that women are inferior to men as we are all made differently.

Ask me anything you wish and I will answer you to the best of my knowledge and ability.

If I do not answer you, it could mean that I am utterly bemused by your question(s) or that your question(s) is/are totally out of order, incongruous for me to even reply.

:smile:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Curious - what is your purpose to come to this forum?

Cheers!

Well, first, a bit of myself since I am new here as a posting member. ...............................Ask me anything you wish and I will answer you to the best of my knowledge and ability. .............

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nigger at least explain what those edmw terms mean.

Cp = cheese pie edmw cutesy way of saying cheebye.

GCP = golden cheesepie = a hokkien term of saying a woman who over values herself in the phrase her cheebye kim jor eh ah.

DCP = diamond cheesepie a step up from GCP

RCP = Real cheesepie = a real female not a man masquerading as a female which in this case cannot be verified.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a non-resident of SG, I do not understand what is the term "RCP"

nigger at least explain what those edmw terms mean.

Cp = cheese pie edmw cutesy way of saying cheebye.

GCP = golden cheesepie = a hokkien term of saying a woman who over values herself in the phrase her cheebye kim jor eh ah.

DCP = diamond cheesepie a step up from GCP

RCP = Real cheesepie = a real female not a man masquerading as a female which in this case cannot be verified.

I see that a fellow HWZ-EDMW forummer has already explained to you Charlie.

Well, minus all those crude language, it means :

1. GCP - a woman that behaves like a gold digger
2. DCP - a diamond digger
3. RCP - a real woman

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see that a fellow HWZ-EDMW forummer has already explained to you Charlie.

Well, minus all those crude language, it means :

1. GCP - a woman that behaves like a gold digger
2. DCP - a diamond digger
3. RCP - a real woman

Thank you.

Pardon my ignorance, or may be because I am from an older generation (older than 50),
why do they use "RCP" as an abbreviation for "a real woman"?

What is HWZ-EDMW?

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you.

Pardon my ignorance, or may be because I am from an older generation (older than 50),
why do they use "RCP" as an abbreviation for "a real woman"?

What is HWZ-EDMW?

Charlie, You caught me there. I seriously do not have a clue on how and why RCP evolves in HWZ-EDMW.

HWZ is Hardware Zone
EDMW is a sub forum in HWZ - Eat Drink Men Women

Hope it helps, Charlie. :smile:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, first, a bit of myself since I am new here as a posting member.
Well, first, I hope you're aware that the name/title of this forum is:
"Sam's Alfresco Coffee - The most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever!"

At this juncture, I would also like to express my displeasure at these egoistical male chauvinistic mods (I assume they are male, given the way they write) for putting me in moderation queue for an uncanny and an unusually longer time than what I observe for other new members.
You joined, and first posted, yesterday evening.
Getting out of moderation after about 24 hours is normal, or even fast compared to some other cases.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the straightforward answer. We're here because we spend quite a bit of our time at the computer. I come here because it feels a lot like my old bunch of friends crapping away at the sarabat stalls (or kopitiam these days), and the subject matter is - anything or whatever crosses our mind, stupid or not. I call it "Time well-wasted!" Welcome. Nice to stumble into you.

Cheers!

Probably the same as you. I have an account at HWZ-EDMW. So, it is natural that I should register an account here too.

Cheers :smile:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Charlie, You caught me there. I seriously do not have a clue on how and why RCP evolves in HWZ-EDMW.

HWZ is Hardware Zone

Thank you.
I am at this Sammy Boy Forum, but not at the Hardware Zone.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, here I am - a RCP. Forgive me for the HWZ-EDMW terminology, but HWZ-EDMW is THE forum in Singapore at the moment and hence these often used terminology.
But are you aware that even at the HWZ-EDMW forum, most of the posters are probably male and "RCP" is usually used by Sinkie males to refer to real women? :wink:

If you were a real woman, especially a decent one earning over 150k every year from your employer, why would you call yourself a "real cheebye" or "real cheesepie" or "RCP"? :confused:

talkingcock.com/html/lexec.php?op=LexLink&lexicon=lexicon&keyword=CHEE%20BYE
(One of the rudest terms in Singlish. Essentially, "vagina", though not confined to clinical gynecological circumstances. The English equivalent would be "cunt".)

Last edited:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, first, I hope you're aware that the name/title of this forum is:
"Sam's Alfresco Coffee - The most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever!"

You joined, and first posted, yesterday evening.
Getting out of moderation after about 24 hours is normal, or even fast compared to some other cases.

Thank you Takashi. I am fully aware of this forum. I have been lurking here since GE fever. In fact, I have already received some nasty rep comments from a psychopath a while ago. No worries, I am not the least affected.

On moderation, perhaps I may be wrong, but I do believe I have been prejudiced given that some other new members are out of the queue earlier than me. Nonetheless, it is a small issue and I bear no grudges. :smile:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life is short, perhaps, it is a good attitude not to bear grudges.

You are in your thirties, and probably the best time in our life: completed education, at or near the peak of career, numerous choices in terms of career, friends, dating or not to date, accumulation of wealth and assets for retirement or next phase in life.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

HWZ is Hardware Zone

rcp = real cheebye la. it's pretty straightforward.