• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bitches beware of little toads in swimming pool

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Npnt but saw a young man masturbating by the pool. Think he cannot tahan seeing bitches and start to rub his kkj.
Little toads are swimming in the pool to Penetrate those bitches :eek:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Npnt but saw a young man masturbating by the pool. Think he cannot tahan seeing bitches and start to rub his kkj.
Little toads are swimming in the pool to Penetrate those bitches :eek:

sori rich bitches staying in condo are also subjected to the toads attack as this is still a public pool. Only the richie rich bitches will be let off using their pte pool.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
even in the open type of showers in men's, sometimes, you can see the muscle marys doing stretching behind your back...:eek:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is time swimming pools erect "No masturbation" signboards, otherwise ppl will not know whether it is allowed or not. There are signs which says "No food", "No pets" and that makes it clear. Till now, masturbating in public remains in the grey area.

Cheers!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is time swimming pools erect "No masturbation" signboards, otherwise ppl will not know whether it is allowed or not. There are signs which says "No food", "No pets" and that makes it clear. Till now, masturbating in public remains in the grey area.

Cheers!

Good proposal. Maybe can put no personal toads allowed in pool.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro chootchiew, the least you could have done was to alert the lifeguard.

In the name of public-spiritedness, you should reveal the name of the swimming pool.

My guess is Buona Vista swimming pool.

Last edited:

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw my public first cleavage in Queenstown swimming pool!

It was memorable! A very well endowed charbor wore a v ship swimming suit with substantial exposure to her well endowed breast which almost fell out!

I thank God made such beauties on earth!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro chootchiew, the least you could have done was to alert the lifeguard.

In the name of public-spiritedness, you should reveal the name of the swimming pool.

My guess is Buona Vista swimming pool.

Why did u guess buona vista ? That pool was closed long ago. It was a condo pool. Thats why I said rich condo bitches are not let off. Toads swam into their pussy.
This can happen in any pools.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw my public first cleavage in Queenstown swimming pool!

It was memorable! A very well endowed charbor wore a v ship swimming suit with substantial exposure to her well endowed breast which almost fell out!

I thank God made such beauties on earth!

Did u let those toads and tadpoles swim aimlessly ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why did u guess buona vista ? That pool was closed long ago. It was a condo pool. Thats why I said rich condo bitches are not let off. Toads swam into their pussy.
This can happen in any pools.

Chootchiew you damn ignorant.....suakoo
Pussies are airtight when in water Machiam if you invert a cup and push it underwater.....toads or tapoles can't suka suka swim in la