• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Verdict on $50 million City Harvest Church case expected tomorrow

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xz8vFYZ.jpg

JZyWkvL.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
KNN, whoever accused God's saints from stealing will also burn in hell.

think I'm having a bad hangover this morning

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
All guilty as charged!!
BUT Serina Wee will serve time doing community male rage dousing services in Geylang on even days & Petain on odd days........with Sundays at any bangla dorm........

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
who will take care of Kong Hee wife Sun Ho and his small boy if Kong Hee goes to the jail?

I will take care of my beloved Sun. I couldn't give a shit about the kid though. He's not mine. Someone else will have to take care of the brat.

While Kong Hee is in jail, I will make a new baby with Sun Ho.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I will take care of my beloved Sun. I couldn't give a shit about the kid though. He's not mine. Someone else will have to take care of the brat.

Hi there

1. Sammy, no offence.
2. Why bonk the horsey face.
3. From behind :kma:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

your cock not big enough to fit into her hole. Sammy nigger.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, whoever steals from God will burn in hell.

I have a bad feeling that the verdict will be like the General Election, totally opposite of what people expect. In other words, they will be acquitted. I hope not but somehow I feel this will be the case as recently, things have not gone the way the people wish.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think her eggs (if she still has any) are no longer fresh. Don't forget to bring lots of lubricants. Women of that age need lots of moisture. :wink: