• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Verdict on $50 million City Harvest Church case expected tomorrow

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This trial has besn going on for sooooo long and for the judge to enter the room at 9.38am and then pronouncing them guilty at 10.05 within a span of only 27mins is kindda anti-climax. Was hoping for more drama.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This trial has besn going on for sooooo long and for the judge to enter the room at 9.38am and then pronouncing them guilty at 10.05 within a span of only 27mins is kindda anti-climax. Was hoping for more drama.

Was expecting at least one of them to faint after hearing the verdict.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ha ha ha to the losers who attend the church.
i hope you know religion is about money.
but i think you will never find out, because if you believe in god, you are too stupid to find out the truth.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

You were expecting Con Hee to maybe cast a spell on everyone before flying out of the courtroom? Or maybe try to con the judge with his "ten-fold increase" scam?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha to the losers who attend the church.
i hope you know religion is about money.
but i think you will never find out, because if you believe in god, you are too stupid to find out the truth.

Dun say that lah! How they know they are funding this crappy video? All they want to do is to praise God!!! The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom!