• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Female found dead with knife in chest from falling 38 stories at 38a telok blangah

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Female found dead with knife in chest from falling 38 stories at 38a telok blanga

Every day got jumping floors, killings, murders, violent slashing, arson and all kinds of violent crimes in a small island.

Are pappies responsible for weak law enforcement that encourages bad hats to be violent?

This is not about law enforcement. This is about a highly stressed out society resulting from high cost of living, stagnant wages, overcrowding, lost jobs, no social safety nets and unhappy marriages. And yes, the Pappies are responsible for all that.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Female found dead with knife in chest from falling 38 stories at 38a telok blanga

Probably crazy and schizo man suspect his wife for committing affairs ended up stabbing her!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is not about law enforcement. This is about a highly stressed out society resulting from high cost of living, stagnant wages, overcrowding, lost jobs, no social safety nets and unhappy marriages. And yes, the Pappies are responsible for all that.

Pappies never want accept responsibility for all social ills in the country. They happy getting big salaries every month, sinkies need to ownself check ownself and if not, you die your business.

So sinkies boh pian, go jump floor.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nabei tiu _l_ to you.
You derail first.....follow me around like puppy dog to rebut me in every thread.
I already answered I din profit....you probably dunno what I taking about

ya that's what i told you in my earlier post. you damn dumb dumb probably cos after becoming a chinese dog your IQ drop to m&d or shit skin levels.