• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Female found dead with knife in chest from falling 38 stories at 38a telok blangah

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i0FEdh2.png

直落布兰雅发生惨案!前酒店女高层今晨从住家附近组屋38楼坠下惨死,警方调查时发现她的胸口还插着一把刀!

这起惨案发生于今早5时许,地点是直落布兰雅31街第80A座组屋。死者是53岁的黄美莲(译音),生前曾在酒店担任高层。

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Female found dead with knife in chest from falling 38 stories at 38a telok blanga

Could be suicide. :wink:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Female found dead with knife in chest from falling 38 stories at 38a telok blanga

Every day got jumping floors, killings, murders, violent slashing, arson and all kinds of violent crimes in a small island.

Are pappies responsible for weak law enforcement that encourages bad hats to be violent?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I run 4D lottery syndicate.
Bigger than Bobo Fett's operations.
Catch me if you can.....better yet believe me if you can

how come you say bigger than his operations when you don't even know him at all.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

It was all an innocent accident.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He calls me chink dog I can also call him ah neh doggie

serious ah chinese dog? Call me shit skin doggy? Ok! ROFL that's a good one. Then again i never claimed i was a shit skin unlike you who claim you are a chinese.

Btw how is your 4D business going? Profited off this woman's death already?

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Call me shit skin doggy? I never claimed i was a shit skin

Even MJ also want to be white. So you dont have to keep denying you are one. We know where you are coming from, crossbreed doggy jah rastafar.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even MJ also want to be white. So you dont have to keep denying you are one. We know where you are coming from, crossbreed doggy jah rastafar.

so any proof and you are weird calling me a chink then calling me a shit skin means you are like a blind man hitting in the dark you stupid shit skin herbalist.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

serious ah chinese dog? Call me shit skin doggy? Ok! ROFL that's a good one. Then again i never claimed i was a shit skin unlike you who claim you are a chinese.

Btw how is your 4D business going? Profited off this woman's death already?

4D is tomorrow nigger.....
Dun even know that?
Number is 'Ang Jee' already.....half payout even if open....but me dun profit coz I discard inside the bin already.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

4D is tomorrow nigger.....
Dun even know that?
Number is 'Ang Jee' already.....half payout even if open....but me dun profit coz I discard inside the bin already.

ya la so i am asking you if you profited off her death.

Basket this thread kena derailed from a woman getting a knife plunged into her chest and then thrown off i doubt she jumped willingly into BS illegal 4D ring all cos of narong

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My friend is very scared because she stays at block 2-hundred something :eek:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ya la so i am asking you if you profited off her death.

Basket this thread kena derailed from a woman getting a knife plunged into her chest and then thrown off i doubt she jumped willingly into BS illegal 4D ring all cos of narong

Nabei tiu _l_ to you.
You derail first.....follow me around like puppy dog to rebut me in every thread.
I already answered I din profit....you probably dunno what I taking about