• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Oh hui hui so poor thing .. she lost 0.5kg

tomychua

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
11226194_1673370129542138_7021204421476398442_n.jpg

Miss Han Hui Hui claimed she was tortured by the police during interrogation for the heckling incident.

She used her 0.5kg bodyweight lost as evidence of that "torture".

Does she knows it is easy to shed 0.5kg just by going to the toliet to poo or pee? LOL

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
No good lah you.

She is only 15kg more heavier than an 8 year old girl.

Still make fun of her?

Where is your empathy?

airelog234

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, she is very light, but what she claim has no ground at all and is down right ridiculous. a person weigh varies at different times during the day due to what we eat and our fluid lost. if a person doesn't drink enough water for a few days, a person can lose a few kilograms. i know this because i had been on a healthy diet before and these are all the things i had to know to do a proper healthy diet. healthy diet meaning eating healthy and reasonably enough while exercising few times a week.