• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what do you think of Uber?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Krafty should drive UberExec, preferably a BMW 5 Series.

No markings on the car being a taxi. You can zip around town and meet up with your old friends.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks for all comments, recently, was talking to another fellow cab driver. she told me that many comfort and smrt drivers returned their cabs and went over to Uber.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for all comments, recently, was talking to another fellow cab driver. she told me that many comfort and smrt drivers returned their cabs and went over to Uber.

No horse run, Krafty, if you are driving this.

11098340_669410673204372_627299108_n.jpg

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
If meet with accident he be running first.

krafty is not a reckless driver, based on his conduct in this forum.

He may grumble and can be quite a nuisance, but I feel he has a great sense of responsibility, especially to his passengers and car owner.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
krafty is not a reckless driver, based on his conduct in this forum.

He may grumble and can be quite a nuisance, but I feel he has a great sense of responsibility, especially to his passengers and car owner.

He was well efucated by Comfort Delgro. Haha

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better to be realistic. If more drive uber, more passengers? Or share among uber drivers? End of the day it is still supply vs demand.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Krafty....sincere word of advice.....
Since you thinking of seriously making it as a driver......and you sound passionate about driving gigs....why not try being a limo driver?
I think a limo driver will be top of the food chain of drivers.....service oriented and stuff.
I hear limo drivers make more money mostly on tips

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
All should go uber or grab taxi to give the traditional cab companies a run of their money....comfort and such companies keep on increasing the taxi rental with no increase in service....you still cannot get a cab even if you call them during peak hrs...worse of all, you see their ceo every year multi million compensation keep going up ...let technology shake up this industry just like what it had done to music ....next should go will be the star hub and Singtel cable..this time by ipTV...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All should go uber or grab taxi to give the traditional cab companies a run of their money....comfort and such companies keep on increasing the taxi rental with no increase in service....you still cannot get a cab even if you call them during peak hrs...worse of all, you see their ceo every year multi million compensation keep going up ...let technology shake up this industry just like what it had done to music ....next should go will be the star hub and Singtel cable..this time by ipTV...

Ya. Make their multi million call centers obsolete for starters.
But if uber belongs to aunty Ho and grab taxi kena govt linked VC funding then its LPPL

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya. Make their multi million call centers obsolete for starters.
But if uber belongs to aunty Ho and grab taxi kena govt linked VC funding then its LPPL

Eh...at least krafty and guys can pay lesser rental(take home more pay)...and we as consumers will have better service lor

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh...at least krafty and guys can pay lesser rental(take home more pay)...and we as consumers will have better service lor

When that happens expect pap to step in with some vocational license shit requiring all such drivers to register themselves for some annual fees, certification fees, levy, surcharge, tax etc etc etc.
pap lose income from this will get back from that

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have absolutely no idea what they're about, how they operate, etc. When I need a taxi, I wait at a convenient location and flag it to stop. Anyway, been noticing that Uber service does cause dissatisfaction with the local taxi drivers wherever they operate. I believe the regular taxi companies are feeling the pinch from the competition by Uber, so it is getting noticed, and it is getting a bite of the pie. If you plan to drive for Uber, just ensure they/you have the insurance coverages for any mishap that could happen to other vehicles, passengers, pedestrian, public/private property, just in case something happens. You don't want to be "uninsured" at a critical moment you need it. Good luck!

Cheers!

i am thinking of driving for them, any comments? thanks...:o

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, i think that driving taxi is more advantageous. you can pick up passengers on the street while Uber can't.