• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean wives hiring chiobus to lure their own husbands away from mistresses

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey dun begrudge the wife. She's no gold digger.
She gave him children and looked after the family when he was striking out.
Behind every successful man there is a woman. Even vile lky you never know how much input the wife had to shape him into his vile self to fight his enemies.
If PL's ex had stayed on she will be worth even more today.

not easy to bonked and sexually not satisfied(becuase husband useless dunno how to do it), get pregnant, give birth (painful affair), recuperate, take care of children. Its a life of slavery if husband does not assist. And worse, find husband bonking someone else after all the sacrifice.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sounds like chemotherapy to me. Using poison to treat cancer. Destroys everything and hoping to renew. Never think of the side effects.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What an insecure wife. I bet she installs a keylogger on his devices too. :rolleyes:

Stay single, stay happy. :cool:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think The New Paper is desperate for headlines, so have to think of something as stupid as this.

I wonder why people still bother to read the crap paper.

jw5

Loyal
The problem with this "masterplan" is that now the lauhanku hubby even after he has been rejected by the superchiobu agent, will think that he has a chance with most of the chiobus he encounters. Worse still if he is fixated on the fact that "He must have the chiobu". :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even vile lky you never know how much input the wife had to shape him into his vile self to fight his enemies.
If PL's ex had stayed on she will be worth even more today.

This got me thinking about Ho Ching. If LHL had not re-married to Ho Ching, Sporeans might be able to withdraw their CPF.

Guess we will never know the truth as to who made the decisions that cost billions of losses to the CPF.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This got me thinking about Ho Ching. If LHL had not re-married to Ho Ching, Sporeans might be able to withdraw their CPF.

Guess we will never know the truth as to who made the decisions that cost billions of losses to the CPF.

Fuck Philip Yeo the matchmaker then

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
7ecd3105fe384d102477251aabe25d163c0c5a00446e6725c5d5c6c3beda17d1.jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
not easy to bonked and sexually not satisfied(becuase husband useless dunno how to do it), get pregnant, give birth (painful affair), recuperate, take care of children. Its a life of slavery if husband does not assist. And worse, find husband bonking someone else after all the sacrifice.

I mean getting married and having kids are natural. Other women also go through the same pain.

It the mentality of women. God is not a Egalitarian. He created men and women differently. Women are meant to be soft and gentle, appealing to man. As a wife, she can be also be sexy and Gentle.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean getting married and having kids are natural. Other women also go through the same pain.

It the mentality of women. God is not a Egalitarian. He created men and women differently. Women are meant to be soft and gentle, appealing to man. As a wife, she can be also be sexy and Gentle.

I disagree. You are a sexist.