• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johor Sultan's Dream Come True! Will Show Off To All Of Mudland Soon!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MELBOURNE: Johor ruler, Sultan Ibrahim Ibni Almarhum Sultan Iskandar, has achieved his dream when he took possession of the world’s most expensive Mack truck at a ceremony at King George Square in Brisbane’s central business district today.

cb7dc802ad332577f59f7c8b6ffa059c

718c482837629bfcbe2fb3128c0c8db9

The Super-Liner took a year to build at the manufacturer’s Wacol headquarters, south-west of Brisbane.

Sultan of Johor Sultan Ibrahim Ibni Almarhum Sultan Iskandar’s brand new Mack truck. Pix taken from ABC News, Australia

According to ABC News, the rig has some of the fanciest extras around, including a six-camera closed-circuit television system, two flat screen television sets, a stone-topped kitchen area, barbecue, double bed and seats with 72,000 stitches of gold thread. It also boasts a solid-gold tiger hood ornament.

“This is my dream — am I smiling?” the Sultan said of his “palace truck.”

The price tag is a well-kept secret, but smashes the previous record of A$481,000 for a customised rig. The Sultan said he was delighted with the end result.

Sultan of Johor Sultan Ibrahim Ibni Almarhum Sultan Iskandar with his brand new Mack truck.

“I have always appreciated Australia’s engineering skills and have collected a few Holden cars over the years.

“I am looking forward to showing its workmanship to the people of Johor as soon as the Super-Liner is shipped over,” he said.

The Sultan ordered the heavy duty rig to tow his power boat around the country. But his first drive will be a charity run when it arrives in Malaysia at the end of this month. – Bernama

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/johor-sultan-dream-came-true-082312106.html

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ROFL what a piece of shit looking truck but lucky he isn't chinese if not chinese dogs will be blasting him since he isn't chinese he gets let off easier.