• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caption Your Pics.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
8wmkna.jpg

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After almost 4 years, this thread is revived.

Messi: "Eh, who is this new guy in the team? And where is our usual goal-scoring kaki Luis Suarez?"
Griezmann: "I think he could be Suarez. I heard he caught covid-19 and became botak."

1592124515013.png

Lionel Messi and Antoine Griezmann celebrate with Martin Braithwaite after the second goal

Last edited:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
*Scissors, paper, stone!*
Messi: "I win! I get to take the penalty!"
Vidal: "Eh, I also want to take penalties. Let's do oh pey som!"

1592124802223.png

Last edited:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Boss, this covid-19 lockdown has made me unfit. I am exhausted, cannot run anymore....What!? Still got another 80 minutes to play!!?? Wah piang eh!"
1592125175687.png

Last edited:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tottenham's Ndombele: "KNN, the new boss Mourinho is always picking on me and scolding me. But first he has to find me. Hehe."
1592132122430.png

Last edited:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ndombele: "KNN, that full face mask didn't work. I still kena scolding from boss."
Team mate (laughing): "You tio marked!"

1592132428372.png

Last edited: