• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

30 September 1965, Lee Kuan Yew Good Friend Suharto Slaughtered Millions in Indonesia

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,

the bloodiest history in Indonesia.

Suharto who was supported by CIA america, started his campaign to purge Sukarno and slaughtered millions of peasants and Chinese Indonesia.

Who is Suharto? needless to day, Suharta was praised many times by Lee Kuan Yew.

For the details, you can read below:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/30_September_Movement

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_killings_of_1965–66

and watch the youtube below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRuFOunmbcI
zoom to 2:00 to 2:02min

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 30 September 1965, Lee Kuan Yew Good Friend Suharto Slaughtered Millions in Indon

Indonesia is a very complex country. It is physically huge, ethnically diverse, many areas isolated, and just a difficult place to administer. Running Indonesia is no laughing matter. I remember my dad used to watch a on TV when I was a young boy, a programme called The Roving Report, sort of a news type feature, and it showed famine, and heck of a lot of problems there (this was during the 60s). Many Chinese in Indonesia were supportive of the outlawed communists, and hence they became state enemies, and were targeted by Suharto's army. Prior to this, Sukarno diverted attention from problems at home and attacked Malaya and Singapore. Corruption was rampant under these two presidents, and still is today. By contrast, Singapore is tiny and easy to govern.

On thing Suharto did that was good was he was instrumental in founding ASEAN. This created lasting peace in South-East Asia, the fruits of which we see and experience today.

Cheers!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 30 September 1965, Lee Kuan Yew Good Friend Suharto Slaughtered Millions in Indon

not beri good to talk bad things about our beloved dead founding father LKY!

Wanderer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indonesia is a very complex country. It is physically huge, ethnically diverse, many areas isolated, and just a difficult place to administer. Running Indonesia is no laughing matter. I remember my dad used to watch a on TV when I was a young boy, a programme called The Roving Report, sort of a news type feature, and it showed famine, and heck of a lot of problems there (this was during the 60s). Many Chinese in Indonesia were supportive of the outlawed communists, and hence they became state enemies, and were targeted by Suharto's army. Prior to this, Sukarno diverted attention from problems at home and attacked Malaya and Singapore. Corruption was rampant under these two presidents, and still is today. By contrast, Singapore is tiny and easy to govern.

On thing Suharto did that was good was he was instrumental in founding ASEAN. This created lasting peace in South-East Asia, the fruits of which we see and experience today.

Cheers!

550k, 550 thousands of Chinese were killed. Not every Chinese support the commnuist.

Not only Chinese, any humanist should condemn Suharto for this mass killing.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it is thanks to our benevolent ah gong"s hand of mercy that he recognized the evil but spared us the rod,for he could not bear to kill his own children the sons of singapore.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

lee kuan yew as in the "translator"? what's new?
birds of same feathers.....
traitors do have similar DNA?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

550 thousand Chinese quoted above may be too high a figure.
Most Chinese dwell in cities and were protected by the army on payment of protection fees.

I had the chance to speak to their local Chinese and was informed that bumi Indons suffered the brunt of the killings - perhaps up to a million. Whole villages were wiped out ....

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahaha. So many dumbfucks here lapping up the Chinese pride lies. How different is this from Pinoy pride? :rolleyes:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you don't kill the Chinese communist, they will come and kill you like what chin peng used to do.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

550 thousand Chinese quoted above may be too high a figure.
Most Chinese dwell in cities and were protected by the army on payment of protection fees.

I had the chance to speak to their local Chinese and was informed that bumi Indons suffered the brunt of the killings - perhaps up to a million. Whole villages were wiped out ....

That's good as long as not that many Chinese were killed.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hahaha. So many dumbfucks here lapping up the Chinese pride lies. How different is this from Pinoy pride? :rolleyes:

Fuck you La scrooball u can be A pro indo and anti Chinese in Indonesia and they will kill you for looking like a Chinese

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal

If Lky didn't friend friend with Suharto, millions of us would be slaughtered by the mighty Indonesia.

The Bible always say be a good friend of your enemies.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ah Gong had many good friends, ranging from the local friendly Kempeitai officer to the politicians of the century like Henry Kissinger and Bill Clinton. Suharto is just one of his many friends.

Lee Kam You Sucker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lky have no balls to do same as Suharto, or else will see better SG. :wink:

nanjingren

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just watch the movie "The Act of Killing". image.jpeg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you don't kill the Chinese communist, they will come and kill you like what chin peng used to do.

If chin peng and chin siong went into the coffee franchise business they would be bigger than starbucks today,nobody makes better coffee beans than communist countries.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

At the moment of fighting, not much time to decide who is the enemy, who to kill. I remember a US marine slogan when they faced the Vietcong and couldn't identify the "real" enemy, so they said, "Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out."

Humanists should also protest any killing, by anybody.

Cheers!

550k, 550 thousands of Chinese were killed. Not every Chinese support the commnuist.

Not only Chinese, any humanist should condemn Suharto for this mass killing.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chin Peng & his communists killed for ideology....the same Communists he supported, the CHINESE COMMUNIST are 'killing us' for our money......:rolleyes:

Wanderer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Note to self, many idiots here support the mass killings of Indo Chinese in 1965. Stay away from this forum...

Last edited: