• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3 men surrounded by 20 cops for possession of knife, violence and resisting arrest

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 3 men surrounded by 20 cops for possession of knife, violence and resisting arres

you and jrholmes are clones la scroobal no use pretending but pls continue to log in with the GD moniker so i don't have to put up with your "asshole" or some other personality.

No problem. Will do. Cheers. Have you contacted D Invest SBF?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 3 men surrounded by 20 cops for possession of knife, violence and resisting arres

you and jrholmes are clones la scroobal no use pretending but pls continue to log in with the GD moniker so i don't have to put up with your "asshole" or some other personality.

Paging Mr Holmes ....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No problem. Will do. Cheers. Have you contacted D Invest SBF?

Paging Mr Holmes ....

GD anyway no need to quote the same post twice unless you mean to spam but then let's talk about this topic and not diverge from it if you do recall it was jrholmes that actually flamed me first on post #11 even though i called for you and then you replying to holmes about his post to me so hey i didn't start this i wasn't interested in it at all but i supposed you started it first.

I do understand why your need to behave like this after all your clone holmes is supposed to act like an asshole while you are an old mild manner retired man with lots of stories to share i don't expect both of you to break out of your characters. It's just like in wrestling. Take for example Mark William Calaway aka the undertaker who is supposed to be a dead man walking. You don't expect mark to act like a typical human right? He has to act all scary and creepy and fearsome when he's the undertaker and probably can only act normal when he's behind closed doors to his own family members where no member of the public can see him so just continue to act like the calm mild mannered pleasant old man when you are logged in as golden dragon while acting the asshole as jholmesjr just don't be too reckless at times and mess up.

Cheers ok. Scroobal.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

GD anyway no need to quote the same post twice unless you mean to spam but then let's talk about this topic and not diverge from it if you do recall it was jrholmes that actually flamed me first on post #11 even though i called for you and then you replying to holmes about his post to me so hey i didn't start this i wasn't interested in it at all but i supposed you started it first.

I do understand why your need to behave like this after all your clone holmes is supposed to act like an asshole while you are an old mild manner retired man with lots of stories to share i don't expect both of you to break out of your characters. It's just like in wrestling. Take for example Mark William Calaway aka the undertaker who is supposed to be a dead man walking. You don't expect mark to act like a typical human right? He has to act all scary and creepy and fearsome when he's the undertaker and probably can only act normal when he's behind closed doors to his own family members where no member of the public can see him so just continue to act like the calm mild mannered pleasant old man when you are logged in as golden dragon while acting the asshole as jholmesjr just don't be too reckless at times and mess up.

Cheers ok. Scroobal.

Advice duly noted with thanks.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Advice duly noted with thanks.

cool can just call DIR CID and ask him which gang involved in this and what's the reason behind this settlement talk assuming it is one. Thanks GD for informing us on the criminal underworld happenings.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cool can just call DIR CID and ask him which gang involved in this and what's the reason behind this settlement talk assuming it is one. Thanks GD for informing us on the criminal underworld happenings.

I am interested in making $ and finding pussies to fuck. Fights, stabbing, murder etc doesnt excite me. DCID knows nothing. He is an OMS.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am interested in making $ and finding pussies to fuck. Fights, stabbing, murder etc doesnt excite me. DCID knows nothing. He is an OMS.

You mentioned earlier he knows this and that and he called you an armchair detective which means he knows the ground pretty well now you say he knows nothing?

So what news on this case?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You mentioned earlier he knows this and that and he called you an armchair detective which means he knows the ground pretty well now you say he knows nothing?

So what news on this case?

Was referring to DCID in the late 80s when current one was still in school.