• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top members who average at least THREE posts per day AND last posted THIS year (2015)

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Re: Top members who average at least THREE posts per day AND last posted THIS year (2

I just checked, and discovered JohnGao last posted on "01-03-2015, 01:27 PM", before resuming his posting on "23-09-2015, 08:27 PM", and he has only posted in threads that you started so far.
Same goes for Sinkies, and his dates are "27-02-2015, 06:03 PM" and "Yesterday, 01:59 PM".

i got many followers ... hehe... :biggrin:

but hor... i dun give a fug. oso got Choatic and the psyco Ralders... :biggrin:

GPGTNPNT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Top members who average at least THREE posts per day AND last posted THIS year (2

Is there any reward?

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

what are the rewards?
IF it's true that kopiOuncle is one of Leongsam's many sockpuppets, then the reward would obviously be Leongsam's entire net worth! :p

Last edited:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

choatic? Who the fuck is that?
I'm going to reply on behalf of AhMeng again:
Takshi u a shit skin gay in love with kopimeng
And I think you MIGHT be yet another sockpuppet of scroobal. :smile:

Also, I've already proven you're CHAOTIC in post #49 of AhMeng's "Good Morning! A Beautiful Sunday Again!" thread:
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=2311244

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ok i admit it. i'm kopiuncle. i was so glad when scroo chimed in and announced that my posts were great. then raiders sexposed me and everything went downhill. :mad: :biggrin: