• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How come TTSH did not discipline Pinoy Asshole nurse Edz Bello's work colleagues?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Its obvious now that the pinoy motherfucker's comments on his FB page were so inflammatory that a court found them seditious. But we also know that this was not a one off comment. He had a history of such comments against singaporeans. The asshole has many friends on his FB page, some of whom I am sure are his work colleagues. If his colleagues silently stand by or even commented favourably on his opinion of of sinkies, then why have they not been brought up and disciplined by the hospital. If his co-workers know that he is making such comments, they should report it to the hospital staff. If they don't, that means they agree or approve of it. TTSH should dig these fucks out too and fire them. What are they waiting for?

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ancient chinese wisdom. Kill one to warn a hundred. :smile:

It is just a proverb and nowadays it no longer holds true in the internet age where anonymity is supreme. How long did it take for this pinoy to be called in for his misdeeds???...at least six months or more, and even then, it was mainly because of so much continuous outrage on the net regarding his seditious posts.

Yes, kill one worm only and there is still a big can of worms underneath. If nothing gets done to bust the can, it is just a matter of sooner or later, some big fat pinoy worm will come out of the woodwork and eat its way into the Singapore dignity....again and again. :mad::mad::mad:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its obvious now that the pinoy motherfucker's comments on his FB page were so inflammatory that a court found them seditious. But we also know that this was not a one off comment. He had a history of such comments against singaporeans. The asshole has many friends on his FB page, some of whom I am sure are his work colleagues. If his colleagues silently stand by or even commented favourably on his opinion of of sinkies, then why have they not been brought up and disciplined by the hospital. If his co-workers know that he is making such comments, they should report it to the hospital staff. If they don't, that means they agree or approve of it. TTSH should dig these fucks out too and fire them. What are they waiting for?

YES time to exterminate like-minded Ello gang!! Show them who is BOSS of sg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peenoise n Peenay are only beggars her & survive at our goodwill & mercy,,,,,,,,,,,, Peenoise only get to fuck Peenay after Banglas & Ah Nehs!! Make NO mistake about it!!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
70% say its OK, so what's the problem?
If more than 50% say NO, you will get different results.
But I guess.......

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cleansing of Pinoys take time. Now Pinoys have tasted 'PAP meet them at cul de sac' attitude they better behave and be nice to Singaporeans.

Meanwhile we need the British Empire to apologize to mainly Chinese that they drugged with opium. Unacceptable. Blame the British governor of Singapore they made Chinese poor people and even Pinoy looked down on to Chinese. Chinese were wealthy merchants and traders in SEA, including Phillipnes before the British destroyed them.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt that anyone at TTH will do anything about the filipino problem there. I get the impression that it has been taken over by them. Have visited the hospital & have heard of patients being bullied there by the filipino staff.

Don't forget that Roy lost his job at TTH when he started asking about the CPF. So TTS is very close to the PAP & we all know where the PAP stands on foreigners.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....Yes, kill one worm only and there is still a big can of worms underneath. If nothing gets done to bust the can, it is just a matter of sooner or later, some big fat pinoy worm will come out of the woodwork and eat its way into the Singapore dignity....again and again. :mad::mad::mad:

...how many pinoy scums like this Ello shit out there in the island living and getting paid for jobs which they could not find in their slumland back home? No one knows.

Can of worms? More serious than worms...they are national security risks...why no action taken by pappies to dig deeper into those pinoys who formed the network with this Ello shit and get rid of them?

Or as usual, like the rioting in India, the pappies would only take action after the pinoys had rioted in the country?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt that anyone at TTH will do anything about the filipino problem there. I get the impression that it has been taken over by them. Have visited the hospital & have heard of patients being bullied there by the filipino staff...

It would take just someone to sue TTSH over abuses of his family member warded at this hospital to wake up the CEO down to the cleaner. For time being, it is smooth sailing, see nothing, hear nothing and do nothing.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
okie..i agree. pls get all the nurses to line up, limpeh will personally check through them gestapo style. the chio one limpeh will tie them up and whip them, and force confession with candle drips

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is just a proverb and nowadays it no longer holds true in the internet age where anonymity is supreme. How long did it take for this pinoy to be called in for his misdeeds???...at least six months or more, and even then, it was mainly because of so much continuous outrage on the net regarding his seditious posts.

Yes, kill one worm only and there is still a big can of worms underneath. If nothing gets done to bust the can, it is just a matter of sooner or later, some big fat pinoy worm will come out of the woodwork and eat its way into the Singapore dignity....again and again. :mad::mad::mad:

Want more dignity? Earn more money! So simple.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It would take just someone to sue TTSH over abuses of his family member warded at this hospital to wake up the CEO down to the cleaner. For time being, it is smooth sailing, see nothing, hear nothing and do nothing.

They are smart enough only to pick on the defenceless patients e.g. patients who are unable to talk. Mistreatment can also be hard to prove e.g. rough handling, being rude to patients, missing their rounds & ignoring a patients needs,.. etc. When you bring it up with their supervisor you will get all sorts of excuses. Especially when the supervisor is also a foreigner.

The only reason the two filipino staff at Nightingale were caught mistreating a senior citizen was because a camera was used to secretly record their actions.
This Edz Bello made his views very public, that is why the police had to act. Otherwise the authorities would not take any action.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
...how many pinoy scums like this Ello shit out there in the island living and getting paid for jobs which they could not find in their slumland back home? No one knows.

Can of worms? More serious than worms...they are national security risks...why no action taken by pappies to dig deeper into those pinoys who formed the network with this Ello shit and get rid of them?

Or as usual, like the rioting in India, the pappies would only take action after the pinoys had rioted in the country?

You are right. People like this Bello asshole are too stupid to come out and say stuff like this on their own accord. Most likely, he TCSS with his other work colleagues and friends and got embolden to post these comments on his FB. So, there is a network of other pinoys fucks that think like him and talk like him. Time to identify them and fuck them off from this country.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
They are smart enough only to pick on the defenceless patients e.g. patients who are unable to talk. Mistreatment can also be hard to prove e.g. rough handling, being rude to patients, missing their rounds & ignoring a patients needs,.. etc. When you bring it up with their supervisor you will get all sorts of excuses. Especially when the supervisor is also a foreigner.

The only reason the two filipino staff at Nightingale were caught mistreating a senior citizen was because a camera was used to secretly record their actions.
This Edz Bello made his views very public, that is why the police had to act. Otherwise the authorities would not take any action.

The sad thing is that these foreign nurses work along side with other singapore nurses. If I were a singapore nurse and I heard some other foreign nurses whether they are pinoys or not, talk bad or mistreat sinkie patients, I would document it and report it to the supervisor. If they don't do anything, the news would be leaked to social media, and they can deal with it as they please. But I suspect sinkie nurses are too balless to do anything. If they hear it, they just tiam tiam.