• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Workers' Party Beef Kway Teow Jin Ho Jiak!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Felt like a beef kwayteow soup. So called my new charboh pengyew and asked her where got Ho Jiak huan.

She told me in Hougang at Kovan ... Limpei chiong there just now and Hoot this Workers' Party Gu Bak Kway Teow... yummicilous siah!

IMG_20150919_104449_zpsen5hok5k.jpg~original

IMG_20150919_104458_zps4egrnmjk.jpg~original

IMG_20150919_104847_zpsowabjg4v.jpg~original

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Walk walk around Kovan Central area .... actually buay pai location...saw this traditional shop selling Pia...damn interesting shop... here are the pics...:biggrin:

IMG_20150919_112535_zps81ftrqz9.jpg~original

IMG_20150919_112452_zpszr3m4two.jpg~original

IMG_20150919_112622_zps7h1qiegn.jpg~original

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
wah, i bought 5 pias from the aunty in the pic..now eating... nice leh... the box says "No preservatives and animal fats and eggless"...

nabei...really vegetarian!!! :biggrin:

tonyzeebuychat defintely can eat :biggrin:

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah, i bought 5 pias from the aunty in the pic..now eating... nice leh... the box says "No preservatives and animal fats and eggless"...

nabei...really vegetarian!!! :biggrin:

tonyzeebuychat defintely can eat :biggrin:

pia no larb where got nice?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
should be those low quailty veg oil with high trans fat

seriously hor..Wa um Zai...:biggrin:

but hor, i quite like it cos :

1. They must have controlled the Sugirl amount very well...cos it is just nice not so sweet :biggrin:

2. The oil huatever u say they use... i dunno... but dun hab the Chow Yiu Bee smell :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. They must have controlled the Sugirl amount very well...cos it is just nice not so sweet :biggrin:

2. The oil huatever u say they use... i dunno... but dun hab the Chow Yiu Bee smell :biggrin:

may be use cunt juice and sperm

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

which is why i like to cook my own green/red soup.
I use high quailty honey rock as sweeten.

i hardly ever find a stall that allows you to ask for less sweet for green bean soup

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Technically it not kovan central. It hougang street 21. Kovan is the private estate where the mat mata killed the car workshop towkay and son.

The beef noodle stall there at least 20 years liao. Seller very guailan but their food really good.

At the coffee shop near to that veggie shop is the ex Simon road fried prawn mee stall. The spore pools betting outlet famous for tio toto.

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Simon road prawn mee moved to that coffee shop already? Still thought its at simon road.

Will check it out on my next trip back. Walking distance. Prawn mee everyday!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Technically it not kovan central. It hougang street 21. Kovan is the private estate where the mat mata killed the car workshop towkay and son.

The beef noodle stall there at least 20 years liao. Seller very guailan but their food really good.

At the coffee shop near to that veggie shop is the ex Simon road fried prawn mee stall. The spore pools betting outlet famous for tio toto.
no leh... the owner old man and his son the cook seems very polite leh...only the other old grumpy old man si bei lide liah ah :biggrin: