• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I think this photo is fake!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Otherwise how could PAP wins a landslide?

Ok! Who Photoshop this? Please own up!

wp-ubi-eddy-chua-450x300.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
70% of the crowds that turn up for WP rallies voted for PAP! Sinkies have learnt well from Ah Gong on the art of making deals. I am one of Ah Gong's most ardent disciples.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are less crowd at PAP rallies because everyone know where PAP stands, the policies are clear and straight forward.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Crowds mean nothing in GE results. All those rallies basically drummed up the heat of the emotions. People got all riled up and not thinking straight.

I do believe now as George Yeo mentioned that the Cooling Day is a smart strategy of the PAP to get people to think clearly and carefully before they cast their vote.

The GE results shows that Sinkie are pragmatic at the end of the day. The track records of the PAP government does matter.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
You screw the population everyday for years and you think one day cooling off everything will be forgiven?

Majority of PAP are Christians?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You screw the population everyday for years and you think one day cooling off everything will be forgiven?

Majority of PAP are Christians?

" The people has spoken and the collective wisdom is always right ".

" It is a ringing endorsement of the PAP's programme of going back to its centre-left roots and PM Lee's leadership."

Quote from an enlightened Oppo candidate who accepted the loss gracefully.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, it's been like that for as long as I can remember. People bad-mouth the PAP, condemn the leadership, allege unfairness, but still vote for PAP. I can't explain it, don't bother anymore, this is unfathomable. Just do my own thing. Been like that since the days of Harbans Singh. For reason(s) I don't understand, people in Singapore only trust the PAP, and remain sceptical of anyone else.

Cheers!

Otherwise how could PAP wins a landslide?

Ok! Who Photoshop this? Please own up!......

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppo supporters still don't get it, that at least 70% voters DO NOT need the opposition.

These delusional supporters need to seek mental treatment fast and so the same goes to their opposition candidates.

But wait .. their candidates from WP are actually ' doing it for their own personal gain'...so they are not as MAD as some think!LoLoLoL