• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Playing the RACE card again and again !!!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
i6ifjgjfE3RqNelFthc6KnnkLujOrPzvoMI-NqT0_E3NOGii3OzwzQx5Fq1n8YSm_TaO_M8uNmnrX3Z1uA=w700

There's nothing mystifying (about red shirt rally). For Umno, it is 1969 in perpetual loop.’

Kim Quek: When you see the contrast of the red shirt rally and the Bersih 4 rally, you know that Umno’s days are numbered.

One is a purposeful and disciplined massive gathering, aspiring to save the country from the brink of a failed state; the other, a farce of sound and fury with little substance, organised by a morally bankrupt regime to prop up its shaky leader.

Just as Bersih 4 rally has done, the red shirt rally, too, has altered the political landscape.

It has perhaps moved the Malay middle ground further away from Umno, much more than it ever imagined, thus resulting in a punishing net loss of electoral support for the latter - yet another glaring failure of Najib Abdul Razak as leader of the party.

Basically: There's nothing mystifying about the rally at all. For Umno, it is 1969 in perpetual loop.

Just look at their slogans and posters. The difference is, Malaysia has moved on but they are stuck in time.

On the contrary, the rally was a huge success in showing Umno's true face.

They are right, the Malays need to defend themselves, but not from the Chinese. They have been under threat from Umno all along, whose greed and excesses have brought the country to its knees, and they can only save their skin by blaming the Chinese.

Full article: http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/i...h-umno-not-the-chinese&Itemid=2#ixzz3m8XDYz2W
Follow us: @MsiaChronicle on Twitter

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Media: Why are you here?

Red Shirt: ???...Defend Malay rights.

Media: Do you know what is Bersih 4 ?

Red Shirt: ??? Apa itu ???

Media: Do you know why you are here?

Media: ?????....Fight for Malay's rights...Yes, defend Malays....Yes...here for Malays..

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
lim-kit-siang-malaysian.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR: The international image of anti-Chinese demonstrations in Malaysia is untrue and incorrect, as there is no Malay-Chinese conflict or confrontation, but a battle between the politics of the nation for thefuture versus the politics of race of the past, warned DAP elder statesman Lim Kit Siang. “A struggle for the soul and future of Malaysia is taking place.”

“Are Malaysians prepared to stand up for thefuture or will they harken to the calls of the discredited politics of race of the past?”

Malaysians, regardless of race, religion, region, gender, age or even politics, must hold their heads in shame as the country acquires a new infamy in the international society, added Lim who is also DAP Parliamentary Leader and Gelang Patah MP. “As if we have not enough of shame and scandals which had seriously hurt the pride of Malaysians including those overseas, the country in the past 24 hours has acquired a new international infamy, a country of ‘anti-Chinese’ demonstrations.”

Already, said Lim, the country was wrestling with the MH370 disappearance, the MH17 disaster, continued unsolved mystery of the motive for the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu and the blowing up of her body with military-grade explosives, the RM50 billion 1MDB scandal, and the RM2.6 billion “donation” scandal in Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak’s personalbanking accounts.

Malaysians and the world are being reminded of the anti-Chinese riots in Indonesia in 1998 which led eventually to the fall of President Suharto and hisgovernment in Indonesia, he noted.

Is Malaysia heading in that direction of inter-racial strife, unrest and political turmoil?

Definitely not, said Lim, or there would not have been a peaceful gathering of Malaysians, in hundreds of thousands, many times the size of the Red Shirts September 16 Umno rally, just a fortnight ago. “The people came together as one people, sehati sejiwa, with a singleness of purpose and the common objective to demand for goodgovernance and clean, free and fair elections.”

He reckons that those who want to defend the politics of race of the past want to create the false image that Malaysia was being convulsed by a racial confrontation and conflict between the Malays and the Chinese so as to preserve the past pattern of politicking. “They want to destroy the politics of the nation of the future from surfacing and replacing the politics of race of the past.”

Malays and Islam are not under threat in Malaysia, pointed out Lim. “Desperate and bankrupt politicians want to prevent the new politics of the nation from being born by continuing to frame the politics of Malaysia in 2015 in the mould of the politics of race of the past. Patriotic and progressive Malaysians regardless of race, religion or region want to put the past behind us.”

The Bersih 4 overnight rally in Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu and Kuching represents the future and salvation of Malaysia, continued Lim, where Malaysians transcend race, religion, region, gender age or even politics for a common national objective: a united, self-confident, harmonious, democratic, just, progressive and prosperous Malaysian nation to be a model for the rest of the world.

“The Red Shirts September 16 Umno Rally represents the past of race politics which could only end up with Malaysia as a failed state and a basket-case in international society.”

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are still stuck from the days of Merdaka & they are still stuck in time, as Tanah Malayu....the only thing that has changed is the outward appearance, the inside is still the same. The same logic applies to the PAP, don't be fooled with all the 'we care'...

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
12006453_497888160377882_4728823318579701785_o.jpg

"Haters and racists are never welcomed in Johor," Sultan Ibrahim.

"Penghasut yang menanam perasaan benci dan perkauman tidak pernah diterima di Johor, dan tidak akan di terima sama -sekali," Sultan Ibrahim. — at Johor Darul Ta'zim.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Let me reiterate, there is no place for hatred and racism here in Johor Darul Ta’zim. It was never welcomed, nor will I ever welcome haters and racists here in Johor. If anyone who want to practice hatred and racism in Johor Darul Ta’zim, the home of the Malays, Chinese and Indians- Bangsa Johor, please leave Johor immediately. That is an order!

“I have worked hard and struggled for my subjects, to ensure that they live in harmony and togetherness. Anyone found instigating others to hate and practice racism here in Johor, they will face the brunt of the law. Again, let me remind you, my ancestors, the state government, Bangsa Johor and I have worked hand-in-hand…together, to make Johor a better-place, to bring in foreign investors for the future of Johor. Anyone who create disharmony and spread hatred here by promoting racism, will have to deal with me personally. Take this as a warning.

“This is not the stone age, do not be ungrateful, the Malays, Chinese and Indians, all played their part, Johor Darul Ta’zim is home to the Malays, Chinese and Indians, they are Bangsa Johor. As their ruler, its my responsibility to see my subjects live in harmony, and my subjects are always my priority.
“To the authorities, do not take soft approach against haters and racists, do not be bias, get to the root of the problem, and apprehend those who create racial disharmony problems here in Johor Darul Ta’zim,” -Sultan of Johor, Sultan Ibrahim Sultan Iskandar’.

11823033_497888183711213_4890890596934147900_o.jpg

12029732_497888153711216_1246584512341152353_o.jpg

Stern action will be taken against those who promote hate and racism," Sultan Ibrahim.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't laugh at them. sinkies the same.
"don't vote FAP sinkapore will collapse."
sinkies will be afraid and vote FAP.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank god sinkies are better than that,they are behind singapore and PAP all the way!!!!

with you
for you
for singapore!!!