• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A 17 year old girl wants to be my girlfriend

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can fuck a 16 year old girlfriend. :smile:

You cannot fuck a 16 year old WHORE! :p

It's all good if you don't pay her with money afterwards.

If she gets too clingy, say, "I'm sorry, but I only think of you as a little sister." :wink:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I met this girl during my cousin's birthday gathering. She is not my relative or related to my family in any way. She was one of a group of friends that my cousin invited home for the party.

Cut the long story short, i didn't really pay much attention to her or her friends because they were just a rowdy bunch of XMM having their own teenager kind of fun and we adults just left them alone to do their thing.

Later however I was surprised when she wanted to exchange numbers with me. I thought there was no harm.

Within a few days we were WhatsApping each other many times a day and then we started to see each other. Yesterday, she asked me to be her boyfriend. I was quite worried and skeptical as I thought why would a 17 year old girl want to befriend a guy so much older than her? I thought she could be just wanting to use me as a money tree the same way my ex used me as a money tree to fund her lavish lifestyle.

This girl is really sweet and innocent and she doesn't appear to have very much guile. What should I do? Should I go ahead? She is really pretty and sweet and although she admitted she is not a virgin anymore (she lost it to her ex some months back), I really want to bed her.

I just hope this is not a recipe for disaster. I am over twice her age ....

Find
Fuck n

Forget///////////