• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A 17 year old girl wants to be my girlfriend

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I met this girl during my cousin's birthday gathering. She is not my relative or related to my family in any way. She was one of a group of friends that my cousin invited home for the party.

Cut the long story short, i didn't really pay much attention to her or her friends because they were just a rowdy bunch of XMM having their own teenager kind of fun and we adults just left them alone to do their thing.

Later however I was surprised when she wanted to exchange numbers with me. I thought there was no harm.

Within a few days we were WhatsApping each other many times a day and then we started to see each other. Yesterday, she asked me to be her boyfriend. I was quite worried and skeptical as I thought why would a 17 year old girl want to befriend a guy so much older than her? I thought she could be just wanting to use me as a money tree the same way my ex used me as a money tree to fund her lavish lifestyle.

This girl is really sweet and innocent and she doesn't appear to have very much guile. What should I do? Should I go ahead? She is really pretty and sweet and although she admitted she is not a virgin anymore (she lost it to her ex some months back), I really want to bed her.

I just hope this is not a recipe for disaster. I am over twice her age ....

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If got a girl who appreciates you, take it. But not sure about the sex part though. It could be illegal.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
beh gan eh.
mai lai sian ah...
ah meng your father ?
Fishypie your ah gong is it?
Wan kum lanjiao go find scroobal clone at desker

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
What should I do? Should I go ahead? She is really pretty and sweet and although she admitted she is not a virgin anymore (she lost it to her ex some months back), I really want to bed her.

I dare say that I'm 99% sure this IS a recipe for disaster. :wink:

I thought she could be just wanting to use me as a money tree the same way my ex used me as a money tree to fund her lavish lifestyle.
Your thoughts are correct. :wink:

...she doesn't appear to have very much guile.
Maybe not now, but I dare say I'm 99% sure that she'll turn into your typical Sinkie woman when she's in her 20s. :wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I were u I will just sayang sayang her and pample her but kiv the sex part till she past 18.
Spend abit ok lah but not too much.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After bash by me for only getting dry expired cunt, now create a new nick to tell the world a young cunt for you to sian... pls lah...why PAP low life like to insult people's intelligence?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I met this girl during my cousin's birthday gathering. She is not my relative or related to my family in any way. She was one of a group of friends that my cousin invited home for the party.

Cut the long story short, i didn't really pay much attention to her or her friends because they were just a rowdy bunch of XMM having their own teenager kind of fun and we adults just left them alone to do their thing.

Later however I was surprised when she wanted to exchange numbers with me. I thought there was no harm.

Within a few days we were WhatsApping each other many times a day and then we started to see each other. Yesterday, she asked me to be her boyfriend. I was quite worried and skeptical as I thought why would a 17 year old girl want to befriend a guy so much older than her? I thought she could be just wanting to use me as a money tree the same way my ex used me as a money tree to fund her lavish lifestyle.

This girl is really sweet and innocent and she doesn't appear to have very much guile. What should I do? Should I go ahead? She is really pretty and sweet and although she admitted she is not a virgin anymore (she lost it to her ex some months back), I really want to bed her.

Runifyouhaveto .... this is doomed for disaster.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

The wise thing to do is to spend a little more time to understand her, why she wants you to be her boyfriend.

In the animal kingdom, inclusive of the human species, it is the always the male that that does the chasing and the showing off to the females to show that he is worthy to let the latter to take him in. Being able to accept the male's intrusion into her life and body is always only the decision of the female who has to weight the worthiness of the male in terms of genetic desirability, social or financial.

A young girl or any woman for that matter who willingly initiates the intimacy could be harbouring some hidden motive beyond just the physical attraction. Often times, there is some hidden emotional reason ranging from looking for security, a father figure to replacement for lost emotional support (a rebound reflex), etc. Such girls are emotionally unstable and this will result in the man riding a roller coaster as the relationship progresses.

Just play this with caution or else be prepared for all the emotional fallout that will eventually follow. Bedding is one thing, avoiding your own emotional health from being damaged is even more important. :cool:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You been smoking weed ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam Leong, what kind of fucked up thread is this?

good that you bring this up to the attention of the admin. when cyber chatter involves suggestive relations with minors or underaged regardless of where or which cuntry it is held, interested law enforcement entities including those in the u.s. (especially those in the u.s. itching for a travel assignment) are swooping in.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can fuck a 16 year old girlfriend. :smile:

You cannot fuck a 16 year old WHORE! :p

the 2 years buffer I gave is for insurance. The gf might leeport to kangaroo court that she slept for money if things does not turn out well. Dangerous lor