• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah pay them millions they could only expressed deep concerns?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
28mmhck.png

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah, YOU deserve the government you voted in.

We bros here don't want to hear anymore of your complaints.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland needs Indonesia more than Indonesia needs Sinkieland. Only the most deluded patriotic flag-waving gongkias think otherwise.

You can't be too belligerent and use excessively strong language in diplomacy. :wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yep. The 60%, oops I mean the 70% are going to suffer.
We are the innocent victims of the haze. It is actually an Indonesian problem.

The PAP has made it worst by 1st ignoring the problem & then trying to down play the problem. :rolleyes:
I'm sure the PAP has it's own plans to screw the "lesser mortal" & it is going to involve $$$.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yep. The 60%, oops I mean the 70% are going to suffer.
We are the innocent victims of the haze. It is actually an Indonesian problem.

The PAP has made it worst by 1st ignoring the problem & then trying to down play the problem. :rolleyes:
I'm sure the PAP has it's own plans to screw the "lesser mortal" & it is going to involve $$$.

Temasek can make lots of money from the sale of masks and accessories. Ho Jinx is happy.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Anyway, since we are on this topic, where is the best place to buy the Honeywell purifier?