• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this is what the gila Mats are depriving us of

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fried greasy bacony toasty buttery bacon and egg omelette sandwich or croissant.derrriiiiiiiiiicious!!!!!!oishii desu!!!!!!!!!

if u guys have never been to australia or america and eaten one of this,you have never lived.

every time i eat one of this my heart rate goes up by 100%,faster than when im having an orgasm!!!

Wh6WtAK.jpg

review of the starbucks smoked bacon and egg cheddar cheese crossiant by a equally annoying ang moh version of amos yee.

[video=youtube;WsuTJ7owHJc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsuTJ7owHJc[/video]

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once worked at a cafeteria that had a breakfast crowd, one of the things the cafeteria made was bacon. Fried and crispy. It was fatty and unhealthy, but when unloading the cooked bacon onto the display try, it was irresistible! On many occasions, there were tons of leftovers by the time office started and the crowd left for work in their offices. The cafeteria staff were free to help themselves to whatever was left, and we did! Shit, nowadays when I go for western style breakfast and look at the pathetic two or three strips of bacon, I long for those days when shitloads were there for the taking! Pork belly fat!! The stuff that makes the day good! Fuck, I think being vegan and all that is healthy and cool, but bacon beats everything else!!! Nothing against those religious buggers who don't consume pork, I just don't want to join them!!!

Cheers!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe Starbucks Indonesia serve this. Their food are not halal compliant.

Halal food is Satanic Ritual! Don't eat from this barbarian way of killing animals. It is like beheading. Some more these satanic Muslims use the money from halal purchase to finance mosques and terrorist training. :eek:
Why you Muslims pray to sex pervert Mohammed that raped girls, commit pedophile, fucked his cousin and daughter in law, make sex slaves and sell them and rob businesses? You Muslims are some sick bastards!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8j1hEz61Ug
Islam Exposed 93 - Muhammad The Pagan

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once worked at a cafeteria that had a breakfast crowd, one of the things the cafeteria made was bacon. Fried and crispy. It was fatty and unhealthy, but when unloading the cooked bacon onto the display try, it was irresistible! On many occasions, there were tons of leftovers by the time office started and the crowd left for work in their offices. The cafeteria staff were free to help themselves to whatever was left, and we did! Shit, nowadays when I go for western style breakfast and look at the pathetic two or three strips of bacon, I long for those days when shitloads were there for the taking! Pork belly fat!! The stuff that makes the day good! Fuck, I think being vegan and all that is healthy and cool, but bacon beats everything else!!! Nothing against those religious buggers who don't consume pork, I just don't want to join them!!!

Cheers!

yes fried bacon is like a drug,fucking addictive.every bite is an orgasmic explosion of sodium and grease and fat.its like individual strips of sin.no wonder bacon is banned by allah.people would kill each other for a bacon and egg sandwich,i know i would right now.

if i would eat two of them every meal but my throat will be fucking sore and pain afterwards.