• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Haze returning BIG today for F1 shattered LHL's Clean Air City hoax

SARS_orchard

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.nea.gov.sg/anti-pollutio...ntrol/psi/psi-readings-over-the-last-24-hours

3-hr PSI Readings from 1am to 12am on 18 Sep 2015

Time 1am 2am 3am 4am 5am 6am 7am 8am 9am 10am 11am 12pm
3-hr PSI 81 78 75 73 73 70 66 63 62 63 64 66
Time 1pm 2pm 3pm 4pm 5pm 6pm 7pm 8pm 9pm 10pm 11pm 12am
3-hr PSI 73 80 89 100 113 124 127 - - - - -

The real-time data is automatically published as soon as it is generated by our air monitoring stations. The data is subject*to verification and correction subsequently if necessary.

INCREASING PSI

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haze is good. Only the most skiled F1 driver will win the race. :biggrin:

They can make the race even more exciting by pouring oil on some parts of the race track. :wink:

SARS_orchard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Approaching 200 psi HUAT AH!

24-hr PSI Readings from 1am to 12am on 19 Sep 2015
North 100 104 108 - - - - - - - - -
South 96 102 107 - - - - - - - - -
East 94 98 104 - - - - - - - - -
West 102 105 108 - - - - - - - - -
Central 87 91 94 - - - - - - - - -
Overall Singapore 87-102 91-105 94-108 - - - - - - - - -
North - - - - - - - - - - - -
South - - - - - - - - - - - -
East - - - - - - - - - - - -
West - - - - - - - - - - - -
Central - - - - - - - - - - - -
Overall Singapore - - - - - - - - - - - -
3-hr PSI Readings from 1am to 12am on 19 Sep 2015
3-hr PSI 142 154 165 - - - - - - - - -
3-hr PSI - - - - - - - - - - - -

The real-time data is automatically published as soon as it is generated by our air monitoring stations. The data is subject to verification and correction

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The air is still healthy. See how thoroughly they have enjoyed their outdoor aerobics? :wink:

st_20150917_1lky17_1691192.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky can't even jump machiam a boy or man. He appears fearful a fracture of his knee(s) &/or ankle(s) may take place. How did he clear OCS?

I have seen many Sinkie NS slaves do their IPPT standing broadjump in a similar manner. :biggrin:

Maybe that's the real reason why it was scrapped. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have seen many Sinkie NS slaves do their IPPT standing broadjump in a similar manner. :biggrin:

Maybe that's the real reason why it was scrapped. :wink:

Seriously, look at the 7. They all very natural. Observe Pinky's hands. Does not give you an indication that he is confident with the jump. Wonder if he ever jumped from helicopter or not. I mean, one which is not on the ground in the air base.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, look at the 7. They all very natural. Observe Pinky's hands. Does not give you an indication that he is confident with the jump. Wonder if he ever jumped from helicopter or not. I mean, one which is not on the ground in the air base.

Have some compassion on our beloved PM Lee. At his age, maybe his knees are slightly dodgy. It's tough doing a photo op with youths, you know. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have some compassion on our beloved PM Lee. At his age, maybe his knees are slightly dodgy. It's tough doing a photo op with youths, you know. :wink:

I understand but Pinky need not worry. His medical is taken care of and he gets paid even if hospitalised.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP is with you, for you, and for Singapore.

PAP 2015 election Manifesto!!!! Maybe it's just an aspiration?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cumming up nax ... can get bak kut teh from sinkielan rivers? ...

To cater to the growing India Indian population, I propose that part of the Singapore River be converted to a mini Ganges of Varanasi.

You can let them perform their Hindu rituals there.

[video=youtube;NWAwD9IVDE8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWAwD9IVDE8[/video]