• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is patronizing this stall considered doing charity?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Is patronizing this stall considered doing charity? Are the stall holders also doing charity? People in stall do that get paid by NTUC? So far this scheme have helped how many poor people?

by the way saw this in Holland Drive market 2 days ago

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It all depends on what you believe the entity called NTUC is, what role it plays, and whether it is a benevolent institution. :wink:

Bought 4D or Toto from SG Pools but didn't win? No worries, I've just done charity. Pat me on the back. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It all depends on what you believe the entity called NTUC is, what role it plays, and whether it is a benevolent institution. :wink:

Bought 4D or Toto from SG Pools but didn't win? No worries, I've just done charity. Pat me on the back. :biggrin:

If struck lottery means robbing from charity?
Now you just made me guilt ridden for striking 4D.....I think I'll donate my winnings back to president star charity

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If struck lottery means robbing from charity?
Now you just made me guilt ridden for striking 4D.....I think I'll donate my winnings back to president star charity

no need to feel guilty, just buy more numbers with your winnings and you've done even more charity - compounded!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I say boycott them and give your business to the real hawkers, not these 'social enterprise' franchisee employees. :cool:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You voted for the PAP you must be "benevolent" too, can get 'credits' in purgatory & reach nirvana quicker also, for you show 'benevolence' to the 'poor MIW's'. Those who didn't vote are 'benevolent' too for they pay the same taxes, & 'donated' their hard earned money to CPF too...& now to MediShield life, in which there is no way out only death...ha ha ha ha :biggrin: