• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how could Mats be such irresponsible people?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Plane carrying two hundred and fifty people, flown by two Mats pilots and disappeared into Indian Ocean! Until now still not found! Missed by families!

2. Red protests in Chinatown against Chinese people who protest against corruption in Najib garmen! Mats still can support a corrupted Prime Minister! Country in great poverty huge income divide. People are living in poverty!

3. Mats let forrest fire keeps burning yearly in Indonesia for decades and couldnt stop it for decades! Hundred of millions of people living around SEA has to endure pollution and suffer from bad air and health problems!

4. Corruption abounds in Mat runned garmen! Leaving its population in abject poverty and no education even though the countries have plenty of natural resources? Sales of resources could be return to its people via public infrastructure development!

5. High crime rate, murder and rapes and robberies! Living in Mats countries is a challenge! It's not safe for women and children!

What is wrong with the civilization? How come they don't have values and virtues? Or even a sense of responsibility!

When will they wake up? Even thought they are screaming Allah Akbars at 5am in the morning every day?

Is Allah listening? Didn't Allah teach the Mat people to be considerate to non Muslims? Not to wake them up so early?

Last edited:

Najibee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupidity and egos are in our genes.
You called one Malay bodoh you are one fucking racist bastard. Is all you cheena fault that we live in poverty. No doubt we are god damn fucking lazy but that's also in our genes. We chant Allahuakhbar! !! For you all bloods shall be painted on our keris... Allahuakhbar! !

Rosehisapnaj

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupidity and egos are in our genes.
You called one Malay bodoh you are one fucking racist bastard. Is all you cheena fault that we live in poverty. No doubt we are god damn fucking lazy but that's also in our genes. We chant Allahuakhbar! !! For you all bloods shall be painted on our keris... Allahuakhbar! !

Kepala butoh engkau . Hisap konek saya la. :oIo:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dun complain. UMNO is being endorsed by the "majority" 46.75% including Tonychat and his ball-less family in matland.

Najibee

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can any1 with more than 1 wife be a reaponsible person ?

You see.. in my race the more I am responsible person the more i can attract the cunts. Especially those with tudungs and tight fit breast. I have 3 now. Foursome is great. Going for 1 more to make it a complete family bondage..

Too bad cheenas only can have 1. And most of them are dead fish ... tsk..tsk..

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mats maybe irresponsible, but some idiot race came in their millions to live with them.

DIRTY LYING BASTARD MAT! Records show it is you DIRTY LYING BASTARD MATS that flooded Malaya in the past 150 years. You MUSLIMS and you MATS are not native to Malaysia nor Singapore! Fuck off back to Indonesia you goat fuckers!
You bastards destroy everything you touch!

Muhammad Besieges Banu Quraiza For 25 Days. After The Jews Unconditionally Surrender All Men Are Beheaded, Women and Young Girls Raped and Sold into Slavery. Their Property was Looted.

Sahi Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 448
So Allah's Apostle went to them (i.e. Banu Quraiza) (i.e. besieged them). They then surrendered to the Prophet's judgment (unconditionally after 25 days of fierce resistance) but he directed them to Sad (ally) to give his verdict concerning them. Sad said, "I give my judgment that their warriors should be killed, their women and children should be taken as captives, and their properties distributed."

The Prophet said, "You have judged according to the King's (Allah's) judgment." (Hadith No. 447, Vol. 5)

The sentence was Death by decapitation for around 300—600 men and pubescent boys, and enslavement for the women and children. Ibn Ishaq says that the number may have been as high as 800—900 (p. 464).

The text of Sirat [Ibn Ishaq, page 464]:

Then they surrendered, and the apostle confined them in Medina in the quarter of d. al-Harith, a woman of B. al-Najjar. Then the apostle went out to the market of Medina (which is still its market today) and dug trenches in it. Then he sent for them and struck off their heads in those trenches as they were brought out to him in batches. Among them was the enemy of Allah Huyayy b. Akhtab and Ka`b b. Asad their chief. There were 600 or 700 in all, though some put the figure as high as 800 or 900. As they were being taken out in batches to the apostle they asked Ka`b what he thought would be done with them. He replied, 'Will you never understand? Don't you see that the summoner never stops and those who are taken away do not return? By Allah it is death!' This went on until the apostle made an end of them.

Huyayy was brought out wearing a flowered robe in which he had made holes about the size of the finger-tips in every part so that it should not be taken from him as spoil, with his hands bound to his neck by a rope. When he saw the apostle he said, 'By God, I do not blame myself for opposing you, but he who forsakes God will be forsaken.' Then he went to the men and said, 'God's command is right. A book and a decree, and massacre have been written against the Sons of Israel.' Then he sat down and his head was struck off
http://www.islam-watch.org/Larry/Muhammad-Massacres-and-Sex-slaves.htm