• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is AhMeng flooding the forum with meaningless threads?

jw5

Loyal
I saw the titties thread. Too "in your face". :o

Your previous thread on vagina molds was better. :biggrin:

Tell me about it. All those threads on the elections, election fraud etc were getting passe. So, I started a titties thread.:biggrin: Its now on page 4 with hardly anyone noticing. I thought everyone loves them....guess not. :(

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am.actually Froggy's clone lah :biggrin:

balls_to_you_by_rama_krishna-d38rjjw.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For God so love the world...that he send Ah Meng to spread love in this Foranjiao so that all of you can earn eternal losses in all erections :biggrin:

I worry.... if it comes to pass , you may be hanged on a tree. It is your destiny.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I saw the titties thread. Too "in your face". :o

Your previous thread on vagina molds was better. :biggrin:

OK I understand now. But how to present titties and not being too "in your face"? Titties need the WOW factor la :biggrin:

Glad you remember the vagina molds post! Hehehe.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Jee Hong Frog... no huande scroolbal calls u Bangkok Pimp :biggrin:

Dont stir shot hor. Past was all a misunderstanding. We're best of friends now hor.

don't say I no say imagine you get zap by both of us you're fucked!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Dont stir shot hor. Past was all a misunderstanding. We're best of friends now hor.

don't say I no say imagine you get zap by both of us you're fucked!

u best friend with me boh? Nabei.. come Sinkieland never jio me lim jiu :oIo: