• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Neh Neh!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Actuali hor, I quite siao about neh neh huan :biggrin:

...especially after i take off her bra, i always look for a few key things that makes me hard...:biggrin:

1. average size can squeezeee can liao..:biggrin:

2. the neh neh preferably fair ... and can see the little greenish veins type...sibei shiok..:biggrin:

3. the nips hor..i dun like the button type. not shiok..i prefer the sharper one with a "large nip area" :biggrin:

4. then hor...when i suck and lick hor, she moans and her hand do notty thingie to me Didi... sibei song :biggrin:

You leh? :biggrin:

steveaustin316

Alfrescian
Loyal
If got a few strands of hair, but not hairy, and the Milf want you to suck, will you do it?
Tell the truth, and nothing but the truth.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A poem dedicated to Neh lover .... 2 words each row.

Big Neh
Good Stare
Neh hair
Don't Care
Grab Pair
Go upstairs :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if pink one even more shiok shiok :biggrin:

Khaw+Boon+Wan.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actuali hor, I quite siao about neh neh huan :biggrin:

...especially after i take off her bra, i always look for a few key things that makes me hard...:biggrin:

1. average size can squeezeee can liao..:biggrin:

2. the neh neh preferably fair ... and can see the little greenish veins type...sibei shiok..:biggrin:

3. the nips hor..i dun like the button type. not shiok..i prefer the sharper one with a "large nip area" :biggrin:

4. then hor...when i suck and lick hor, she moans and her hand do notty thingie to me Didi... sibei song :biggrin:

You leh? :biggrin:
Wah ah meng don't spoil the reputation of this forum le. All the chiobu forummer will run away knowing so many tiko pek exist in sbf.