• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone told me this story about how Kee Chiu is related to the Lees

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Before anyone flames me, I have to say that this is a rumour as far as I am concerned. I really don't know how true it is. But a buddy of mine who has some close business relationship with Ho Ching explained to me Chan Chun Seng's connection as follows:

You will recall that Kee Chiu came out a while ago and said "I don’t have any close relatives with the surname Lee as far as I know". This is actually a white lie that he told. His relative is Ho Ching on her mother's side.

As told to me, Ho Ching's mother was the late Chan Chiew Ping, from Taiping, Perak. Kee Chiu's mother is the sister of Chan Chiew Ping. Kee Chiu's mother divorced the father and moved to Singapore where Kee Chiu grew up and went to school. He mentioned he came from a poor family with only the mother as the sole income earner, and earning $500 a month as a machine operator. He went to RI and later to RJC in the early 80s and mid 80s. I was always suspicious because even in those days $500 a month household income from the mother is not alot. I knew kids that grew up dirt poor during that period, and most of them started working very young or worked part time while at school. To be able to get 6 As in RJC "A" levels requires some monetary outlay for tuition, tranportation, and what not, and those schools are not cheap schools either. The mother was subsidized by her relatives and hence Kee Chiu went to RI instead of simply walking to a neighbourhood school.

Because of his mother's side, he is Ho Ching's first cousin on Ho Ching's maternal side. I always wondered about the shape his face and his nose. They do resemble Ho Ching in some way. That is why he was standing with the relatives at Gecko's funeral. That is also why out of so many SAF Scholar generals, he was chosen to be parachuted into Tanjong Pagar GRC at the second last election to get in as MP without being contested.

SO there, you can decide for yourself how accurate this information is.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you ask the business friend of yours to ask hj to quit gambling citing gambling destroy families and well beings ?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Can you ask the business friend of yours to ask hj to quit gambling citing gambling destroy families and well beings ?

Cannot, he has been making a very good living selling her junk companies. LOL. He has her handphone number on his own phone. Impressed me.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If true it's very incestuous indeed. :wink:

But even Tony Tan could be President, nothing surprises me anymore. :biggrin:

P.S: There are two main types of ethnic Chinese in Perak: the Cantonese and the Hakka. Descendants of the migrant tin miners.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also heard this. A friend told me recently that Kee Chiu is related to LHL (distant cousin), that's why he was fielded in Tanjong Pagar to be LKY's helper and he was treated unusually close by the FamiLEE, and he is groomed by the FamiLEE to be the next PM. But I didn't quite believe my friend though.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Now that you said it, ho ching and keechiu really have similar eyes and nose.

Yeah, also look at the shape of the face. From the cheek bone going down to the chin. Very similar too. Not unexpected if they are really first cousins.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition supporters are damn losers. This type of useless unfounded rumours also spent so much time to post. Faster die better la. If ever the country is full of oppo supporters, Singapore is so screwed.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
"I don’t have any close relatives with the surname Lee as far as I know"

He is right in that Ho Ching's surname is not Lee. But the should have said "I am not related in any way, shape, or form to anyone in the Cabinet"

Suarez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition supporters are damn losers. This type of useless unfounded rumours also spent so much time to post. Faster die better la. If ever the country is full of oppo supporters, Singapore is so screwed.

Neither does the PAP IB. :rolleyes:

Well this unfounded rumor has got quite a number of guests interested :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neither does the PAP IB. :rolleyes: Well this unfounded rumor has got quite a number of guests interested :biggrin:

What's the logic? U pull your pants down in middle of Orchard Road will also have many people interested to see your tiny penis and laugh. Does that mean u have done an admirable thing? Gong cheebye logic

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot, he has been making a very good living selling her junk companies. LOL. He has her handphone number on his own phone. Impressed me.

oic then bo bian hope she gamble properly.
not surprise they are blood related. All belong to the below average category in looks.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I don’t have any close relatives with the surname Lee as far as I know"

He is right in that Ho Ching's surname is not Lee. But the should have said "I am not related in any way, shape, or form to anyone in the Cabinet"

And he would still be right because the Hoch is not in the Cabinet yah?

golden tongue

Alfrescian
Loyal
FYI

It is all within the Family !!!

1. LAWRENCE WONG is the son of Wong Kan Seng (whose wife is the niece of Mrs. LKY), wholet a limping Mas Selamat escaped. His famous speech, "Mas Selamat is either in Singapore OR out of Singapore".You need to be paid millons to make such an expensive comment.!

2. Desmond LEE is the son of Lee Yock Suan, the ex PAP Minister.

3. Desmond CHOO who lost Hougang to Yaw of WP, is the nephew of Choo Wee
Kiang,who was sacked because he misappropriated or cheated some funds. His court case trial in 2013. Google his name and you can get all the info. Choo Wee Kiang is the corrupted uncle of Desmond Choo. Choo Wee Kiang is ex PAP MP and also the ex-President of Spore Table Tennis Association.

4. CHAN CHUN SING (also known as Kee Chiu) is the son of Monica Lee, sister of LKY. So Kee Chiu & Pinky are cousins. All in one big Happy family, all are related.

All Raise hand, raise legs if you agree !

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, also look at the shape of the face. From the cheek bone going down to the chin. Very similar too. Not unexpected if they are really first cousins.
hahaha...u are obviously a papee doggie and mole....
remember you posted that you had a reliable source from a relative of yours and swore that LKY had a mistress and LHL had a half brother in Taiwan....
why u did not remind voters about this fact prior to GE2015????
now after erection you talked about rumour for what???.....u are really another cb kia who withheld crucial info that can bring LHL/papee down...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
By Farah Abdul Rahim, Channel NewsAsia

SINGAPORE : Politicians, businessmen and friends turned up to pay their respects to the mother-in-law of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong.

Madam Chan Chiew Ping, 76, died on Monday. She is believed to have died of cancer after a long illness.

Mr Lee has cut short his official trip to Japan and will return on Wednesday evening, before the funeral on Thursday.

Visitors to the wake included the Speaker of Parliament Abdullah Tarmugi and his wife, Education Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam, former Cabinet Ministers Richard Hu and S. Dhanabalan - accompanied by their wives.

Business leaders including Chief Executive of Osim International Ron Sim, as well as family members - SingTel chief Lee Hsien Yang and his wife - also paid their respects.

The late Madam Chan leaves behind her husband retired businessman Ho Eng Hong, two daughters including the eldest Madam Ho Ching, Temasek Holdings' executive director, and Madam Ho Peng, Curriculum Planning & Development director at the Education Ministry, two sons and seven grandchildren.

The Ho family has requested no wreaths. Instead, donations can be made to the National Cancer Centre or Renci Hospital. - CNA/de

http://sgforums.com/forums/10/topics/133822

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...u are obviously a papee doggie and mole....
remember you posted that you had a reliable source from a relative of yours and swore that LKY had a mistress and LHL had a half brother in Taiwan....
why u did not remind voters about this fact prior to GE2015????
now after erection you talked about rumour for what???.....u are really another cb kia who withheld crucial info that can bring LHL/papee down...

try to google

https://jesscscott.wordpress.com/2015/09/06/chan-chun-sing/

ccs_2015_fn2.jpg

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow with all these rumors, innuendos , and speculations flying around, why not Chan Chung Sing just step out and put an end to it.
They sure dealt with Amos very quickly.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before anyone flames me, I have to say that this is a rumour as far as I am concerned. I really don't know how true it is. But a buddy of mine who has some close business relationship with Ho Ching explained to me Chan Chun Seng's connection as follows:

This forum is best for speculations and rumors... mostly just come and go.